The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

I found VERY FRESH strawberries at Food lovers this morning, I have just made strawberries and low fat frozen yoghurt

3 Likes

That sounds amazing! I’ll trade you one of our pork chops for some frozen yoghurt :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Send me a pin I’m on my way lol

2 Likes

I’d rather go for the sugar free full fat yoghurt.

4 Likes

It’s almost impossible to find non low fat yoghurt around here. It’s very frustrating actually.

4 Likes

Had ana amazing day with my own little family, and thinking about it, this was the first braai I had since my son was born. He’s a year old now.

6 Likes

So, this is Violet with fans re-positioned.

Plan is to get 2x 120mm green fans. Going for a Purple, Green, White colour scheme - top and front.

3 Likes

Nice one :smiley:

2 Likes

Dzień dobry! To piątek przyjaciele - niech to będzie dla Ciebie dobry!

:poland:

5 Likes

Good morning!

6 Likes

Hi all, hope you had a good holiday yesterday and for those who took the leave, enjoy the long weekend!

7 Likes

I would really like to go there at some stage. This year Covid stopped us so hopefully next year. Just need someone to look after our dogs.

5 Likes

You guys will definitely be welcome! Doggos and all :stuck_out_tongue:
Also morning people of the palace. I am up earlier than I want to be, I have to wait at home for the gate repair guy to come to fix our motor - the gate just stopped working - and yes its a month old battery

5 Likes

Morning

5 Likes

Good morrows

4 Likes

Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

Happy Friday!

I so wanted to take today off, but nope… I’m definitely gonna try and knock off early though.

2 Likes

@SIGSTART en nou het jy weer winter!!

It’s flecking cold and raining today

2 Likes

Listen, you need to have a chat without whoever you Capetonians order the weather from. This is garbage!

3 Likes

Hahaha we are speculating that spring will happen in end nov/dec only.

Im not complaining, I have a mug of chicken soup (yay spar) and a warm water bottle and a blanket, reading in bed

1 Like