The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

I’m looking forward to some cold and rain this weekend. My car is telling me that it’s 39 degrees.

3 Likes

Mine told me its 13 :stuck_out_tongue:

I loooooooooooooooooove it
The best is I have a doggo sleeping ontop of me

2 Likes

Yeah, this is crazy for this time of year.

2 Likes

Naw this is what it used to be as a kid, Nov 1 I just goes from cold to fecking hot overnight. Cos my best friend in primary school had a movie party for her birthday in middle october cos it was that cold, and mine was a pool party.

2 Likes

how about you guys send some of that rain this way, this 33°c is BS

2 Likes

Yeah, I much prefer the cold and rain to the humidy and heat. It’s one thing I do not miss from KZN.

2 Likes

Meanwhile, I am feeling drenched, but it is my own sweat…
Bloody hot one today…

2 Likes

Oi @Solitude, see the latest update adds boards, much like Kanban.

3 Likes

Nice! Thanks, will have a look.

2 Likes

@Solitude @Beo you guys use todoist?

3 Likes

I been using the Premium about 2 years now.

4 Likes

I thought MEW was Trello-exclusive?

4 Likes

Yeah @Beo recommended it to me and I’ve been using it since earlier in the year.

Haha I still use Trello for projects and planning and things. And then Todoist as a todo list.

3 Likes

Doist is just becoming such a great brand, if you do chat via apps too you should check out Twist as well.

3 Likes

Alright! I think I can sneak out now muahaha

Gonna need to get to bed early tonight. Gonna have to wake up around 4am tomorrow for our first hockey practice, so I need to get all the covid-19 forms filled out and my kit packed up before I got to bed.

I was also up past midnight the past 2 nights photographing Mars, Jupiter and Saturn, so I need to get to sleep real early.

3 Likes

You can do that? Wow.

3 Likes

Anyone can really. Just point your phone at the sky :slight_smile: They’ll just look like stars though.

I really wish I had a proper telescope with a camera mount, but it’s a low priority. I just use my 500mm lens. I can make out Saturn’s rings, and sometimes stripes on Jupiter.

Last night I got a personal best shot of Saturn too, so I’m pretty happy. Both Jupiter and Saturn made their closest approach last night. (not sure closest approach in how long)

3 Likes

Official Space Thread requires evidence of said photography.

3 Likes

I concur

4 Likes

They’re still on my CF card in my camera. Have to post-process them still.

3 Likes