The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Find myself not in a good or positive mindeset today.

3 Likes

Join the club, I need to bitchslap people before I lose my mind.

2 Likes

Is having the security on the webpage important/necessary?

Someone pointed out to my boss that the website is secure and now he is demanding the we ask the hosting company to remove the lock. :upside_down_face:

I’m pretty sure he would have to pay for an SSL certificate?

4 Likes

I wish I could help but no idea

2 Likes

So bandages off fingers are heavy stiff but yeah can’t work 100% quite yet

4 Likes

Hoe voel dit? En wat se die doc?

3 Likes

You would be correct in your assumption.

2 Likes

Looks good though!

4 Likes

You can get a free SSL certificate from letsencrypt.org

It is important not only for security, but also for search engine ratings. SSL sites rank higher

5 Likes

That’s normal after being immobilised. Did they give you any kind of stretches to do?

5 Likes

het hulle extra duim aangeheg? want flip daai duim is lank!

4 Likes

I’m not entirely sure what you are saying.

Is it currently showing the lock and showing that it’s secure and he wants to remove the lock?

If it’s showing that it’s not secure then you can get a free letsencrypt certificate like what @murfle mentioned. I use them and they are great.

4 Likes

Same here @Beo. Going through a rough year and I just hope it improves for all of us.

They removed my mother’s cancer but found that it spread to another lymph node which is not good. We’ll get more information later in the week.

I feel so bad for my mother. They had it really tough first with my dad’s cancer then with my sister’s divorce and now my mother’s cancer. It’s just been a struggle for my parents these last couple of years.

6 Likes

I hope your fingers work 100% soon @1nF4m0u5!

4 Likes

Hyt gese hy gaan hom nie weer toe maak nie omdat die kant waar my duim aan my hand heg erg rooi en seer is. Maar ek moet dit nogsteeds rusting vat en dan weer vir n checkup kom die 13 April

3 Likes

They are heavy stiff still so hopefully they will be working soon

3 Likes

XD ekt Lang vingers ek kan nie help nie

3 Likes

Nothing with I’m worried about

4 Likes

Keep us posted and will keep in prayer and thoughts.

I need to actually find out what is happening with my dads cancer and numbers from his last blood test. They saw the numbers go up but symptoms aren’t shwoing so they weren’t sure why that was.

3 Likes

When I had my surgeries, the doctors didn’t really give me any instruction either, but I had so many injuries that I had a physiotherapist and occupational therapist.

One thing I learned, a little bit of pain while stretching/exercising is absolutely necessary.

4 Likes