The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Oops, I posted the lock from MEW instead of my company website. :frowning_face:

4 Likes

@Solitude @Beo I hope everything goes well with your parents.

4 Likes

Ok just spent at least an hour or hour and half, standing behind the boss checking his calculations and so on.

I have no idea what the fuck is going on

2 Likes

As long as the building remains standing the calculations check out. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hah this is even worse its for fee accounts. . . Since 2008. . . . DPW (department of public works fucked up their payments/calculations - so there are missing funds …)

I found the mistake tho - they used the 15% VAT instead of 14% for most of the numbers we fixed it and now they are happy

2 Likes

so chutulu has failed to pay me for this month…this is soo annoyingly ridiculous…

4 Likes

How the frack?

3 Likes

I honestly dont know… but spending money without actually making any should have been a good indication…

4 Likes

Ai hemel :frowning:

2 Likes

can confirm our line speed has been upgraded w00t

4 Likes

SSL certs are the new standard. Browsers now warn if you connect to a site without a cert and in future they may pop up those irritating red warning pages to say that your connection to a site isn’t encrypted.

3 Likes

That’ll be nice. Then I won’t need the HTTPS Everywhere add-on anymore

2 Likes

Morning you sexy fuckers :mechanical_arm:

5 Likes

Good morning all :wave:
:lion: :zebra: :hippopotamus: :giraffe: :panda_face:

6 Likes

Morning everyone! Have a good day!

5 Likes

Morning people of the palace

May you all have a good day

5 Likes

Called in a personal today, woke up early hours with a massive headache and now it’s just progressing, my eyes are even watering.

6 Likes

:frowning:
Get better soon

5 Likes

Still, feel bad for calling in for such a trivial thing like a headache. Not to mention “calling in sick” when you work from home.

Insert Fry meme here>
not sure if sick or just lazy
/Fry meme>

5 Likes

5 Likes