The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Het sy al enigsisn training begin doen met jou?

Ek sou se jy moet ma begin soek vir iets wat jou gelukkig gaan maak

1 Like

Glad nie van dat sy dit gese het het ek nog niks training gekry nie. Ek laai kog die heeltyd al haar kleinte se kak af want sy kan nie bekostig dat n driver al die locals moet deliver nie

1 Like

Morning everyone

1 Like

Anyone else having issues with Standard bank business online portal?

Normal Standard Bank works okay.

yea the personal side is fine, we are struggling with the business only as well as a few other companies in the complex

Don’t let that training and future role change be a carrot (a future carrot, no less) that keeps you there while the rest of your work experience is a stick (a stick you’re experiencing currently, at that).

2 Likes

Coming soon…

3 Likes

Afternoon

4 Likes

So turns out we decided on BOSSA here in Burgundy. There’s a lovely little outside play area for the kiddies, not to mention kids eat free on Wednesdays.

4 Likes

Enjoy! And Happy Anniversary :ring:

4 Likes

It’s the best we can do and closest thing we can get to having alone time.

2 Likes

Morning you sexy fuckers :mechanical_arm:

Heavy rains here in bloem and that kinda makes my job a struggle. Was at work till quarter to 7. Forklift was broken ( tilt cylinder and valve bank) they fixed it and put it together but the steering was fucked and then all of a sudden there was no hydrolics. Couldn’t tilt or lift any pallets.

So yeah my Wednesday was a roller-coaster

4 Likes

Good morning :wave:

Rainy up in Joburg too since yesterday afternoon. Today looks like much the same all the way through - stay safe on the roads!

4 Likes

Hope things get better at work for you today. Take it easy, and mind that thumb!!

4 Likes

There’s just problems upon problems and it sucks that I’m the only one that try to solve them

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace - may you all have a great day.

I can say the swelling in my shoulder is slowly going down - but still sore and stiff

3 Likes

Hi , hey Hello

5 Likes

Sy lewe!!!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai daar how goes it

3 Likes

Do we have anyone on these here forums that is in the constracution industry?
i.e. PQS, QS, Estimator, Contractor, Builder, etc.

2 Likes