The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Wow, I really killed this thread.

3 Likes

And you didn’t even have to get to 10,000 posts! It’s not just a killing, it’s a murder!

1 Like

Yea sorry, I got home early, took a short nap, then went to collect a cable for Donsie and then I got home and got back into bed.

Just had dinner and a shower and now back to bed after I take some meds so I can get over this cold asap

2 Likes

Hope you feel better soon!

2 Likes

I’ve been going to bed at 20:30 for the last week. Massive headaches and just felt down. Learned now that the bosses wife was in contact with a person tested for corona the week before. But I woke up earlier today again and no headache so I think I’m good.

Also I have to go to work now :grimacing:

3 Likes

I dozed on and off all night, but I also feel more human this morning so yay

Morning people of the palace

Lemme get ready for work

Have a good one

2 Likes

I hate dentists. Went yesterday for a filling and ended up spending 40 minutes in the chair having a tooth pulled out in pieces. Woke up this morning feeling like someone had beaten me up last night and left me for dead.

Only allowed to take panados (paracetemol) for the pain, anything else will kill my kidneys.

The pain is real.

4 Likes

That sucks Shrike, sorry to hear.

1 Like

Eeck sorry that really sucks you should get some lidocaine spray at the chemist. It kills you mouth as if you had an injection

2 Likes

So we had a child kidnapped in our complex yesterday. A 14y walked out of the complex and got into a Toyota fortuner with 2 males and now she is missing…

2 Likes

aggenee, dis sad!

1 Like

Thats scary, hope the kid is okay and home soon. But “walked out of the complex and got into a Toyota” doesn’t exactly scream “kidnapping” - are they sure she was taken and did not go voluntarily?

2 Likes

Ja they can’t find her. She had a bag of clothes with her and no phone because her phone was taken away during the week. She told her sibling she was going to her mom(parents are divorced and dad has custody)

3 Likes

HAL is finally complete again

5 Likes

Good evening

3 Likes

That’s hectic, Shrike.

Can you use some kind of CBD product for pain management, maybe? I haven’t tried the stuff myself, I’m told it works very well. Not sure if it’s easier on the kidneys than Myprodol?

1 Like

They found the girl last night at one of her friend’s houses. The parents of the friend did not know that she had run away.

5 Likes

Glad they found the child, and hope that family can sort things out.

2 Likes

Good Sunday morning :wave:
Happy Mother’s Day

If you’re reading this before noon, go say hi and give a little support to the MEW guys (@DarthMol, @DieGrootHammer, @oltman, @SlinX) who have been driving for 20 hours so far, and are still looking strong to finish their marathon 24 hour race:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone.

Good to hear @wenzdayz kids disappearing in South Africa is not a good thing.

4 Likes