The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Morning people of the palace

slept late, now to rush to get foods for the fam that is coming over for mothersday

2 Likes

This comment made me lol

100% without a doubt, your professor is getting you all to make an ergonomically terrible, yet fancy weed pipe.

0% reward, 69% cool, and 420% risk if caught.

from here: https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalEngineering/comments/n7lvr4/hello_everyone_im_a_total_newbie_to_cad/

2 Likes

Morning, y’all.

Happy Mothers Day to all the moms! And to all the newly minted dads or soon-to-be-dads on MEW: give your baby momma a massive fist-bump :grin:

Glad to hear it all turned out OK and that the kid didn’t do anything too stupid. I guess having her phone taken away triggered a pretty drastic response.

4 Likes

Good evenin’

3 Likes

Howzit!

How you keeping these days?

3 Likes

Hi :slight_smile: Can’t complain this side thanks for asking. And yourself? Hope you’re doing well with everything…

2 Likes

Morning you sexy fuckers :mechanical_arm:

Not going to lie but I’m tired after all the traveling this weekend

4 Likes

Good Monday mornings to one and all :wave: Have a great week :muscle::+1:

5 Likes

Woah Monday and my “Manager” still have not replied to any thing I asked last week.

Dam im sorry when I was in a management position I always replied to any and all requests no matter who or what it was about. So fail well less for me to worry about i guess

5 Likes

Morning people of the palace
Hope you all have a great day
I will count the posts for the brute force in a while on Soli’s behalf - he is still on holiday

5 Likes

Good morning everyone.

6 Likes

Morning

5 Likes

Afternoon

4 Likes

Hi Hi Hi

5 Likes

Hoe gaan dit? Hoe gaan dit? Hoe gaan dit?

4 Likes

Brief greetings and salutations

6 Likes

Nope!
Not acceptable

I want a ramble please!

Also haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai Super Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

3 Likes

Here you go "If I weren't a gamer..." - #11 by Saint_Dee

2 Likes

Been really battling with headaches lately, which I believe is a result of tension in my neck/shoulder region. I think I can contribute this to bad posture and being in a sedantry position while working. I am going to propose to the office to get me one of these.

Does anyone have any experience with these, or even the desk type variant?

4 Likes

Good Evening

4 Likes