The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Hey hey

So does anyone here use Samsung pay to make payments with their phone often? I use it a lot and have gotten a R50 Mcdonalds voucher but for the love of me i dont know how to use it and no one at mcdonalds seem to know either…

3 Likes

Nie n clue nie - het nie n samsung nie :frowning:

2 Likes

That does not surprise me! The staff at the closest one to me don’t even know how their self-service kiosks work.

3 Likes

Left the house this morning with no water at home, apparently the burst pipe was fixed but we still have no water

2 Likes

What was imagined is now real. Stage 1 from 17:00 to 22:00 tonight.

2 Likes

Use Pay City. I used them beginning of the year (with a license that was already expired by a good 4 months) and paid the fine directly through them. They also delivered to my door.

3 Likes

Morning

4 Likes

Good morning everyone

3 Likes

Just double checked… sadly it is definitely only Thursday.
Good morning :wave:

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Im weirdly tired, a bit meh, very sore from the bounce class (especially my one knee that normally doesn’t bother me at all)

And getting gatvol of the boss and his moods - I suspect that is what is getting to me the most

3 Likes

Good morning, folks. Some exciting news coming next week.

Hope y’all are keeping warm.

6 Likes

You are moving to Cape Town???!

:stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Are you joining Carte Blanche?

Also, morning peoples!

6 Likes

3 Likes

Thanks, will look into this.

2 Likes

jirre

another water pipe burst a block from our house - this is the 4th in less than 2 weeks.

We at least had water last night - a drizzle but I could almost shower. . . . Now there is nothing again

1 Like

Happened by me for a while the pipes keep bursting until they can take the pressure.

2 Likes

Yeah, as others have intimated, we’re going to need a little more than that to enable us to speculate wildly until you tell us more.

Personal news? Professional news? Of local importance to MEW, or a wider impact? Anything to help guide us into an imaginary, speculative world of idle fantasy that we can joke about after you reveal the true story!

5 Likes

yea the fuckup is they started in Jan to replace the pipes in the neighbourhood - but only in the lower areas. We live on top of a huge hill, and now the rest of the pipes are fragile and breaks - there is one part that bursts on a weekly basis - the poor people who lives there, has no more front garden thanks to these guys digging it up

1 Like

You’ve finished No Man’s Sky?

G’day, all.

2 Likes