The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Im pretty sure my car’s alternator is generating more power than eskom at the moment

6 Likes

Gratz!

Best of luck!

4 Likes

Na na na na na

I got to meet Syd the wonder floof!!!

He is awesome

@SIGSTART and his wife is also very cool

8 Likes

I should add that @SIGSTART’s wife made me the hat . . . .

This is definitely one of my best gifts ever (also 100000000000000000000 internet points if you recognize the hat)

6 Likes

This is almost the correct ranking of awesomeness. Wife comes before @SIGSTART. She made the cunning hat, after all.

5 Likes

“A (wo)man walks down the street in that hat? People know (s)he’s not afraid of anything!”

It is a most excellent and shiny version of the hat. Wearing it you’ll be on fire, so fly!

5 Likes

Yesterday our power went off at 4pm. And didn’t come back on again until sometime in the middle of the night…

And now it’s going to go off at 8am again!

Arrrgggghhhh.

We did go look at a house yesterday though that I quite like. And it already has solar installed! But will have to think long and hard about it.

6 Likes

Peeks and greets

6 Likes

Eeck sorry man, ours again went off at 12h45pm, then we had loadshedding at 14h00.our power did not come back at 16h30,only came back at 18h30…its so annoying this area we live in

3 Likes

Which area are you again? We are looking to maybe buy in Randpark Ridge.

1 Like

Bromhof.

1 Like

Ah okay cool. We’ve been looking in Bromhof and Boskruin too.

1 Like

Good Thursday morning :wave:

Do you think that Eskom have like a staff reward programme where a staff member gets to pick a number out the hat every few hours, and that becomes the loadshedding stage for the next while?

Don’t let the man get you down, stay strong! :muscle:

4 Likes

Let’s just be thankful they can’t count higher than 8… And that the largest four numbers are generally quite tricky for them too.

The load shedding website wasn’t working again this morning. It just goes to show, if it has anything to do with electricity, Eskom should not be involved.

2 Likes

I rank you both equally! Syd does win tho :stuck_out_tongue: He is just to cute! as you saw I wanted to cuddle and scratch him all day long.

It is weird, I wore it the whole night last night whilst we had food and chatting, and first thing this morning before leaving the house I put it on - it makes me feel awesome! I feel like something great will happen!

I don’t know how you guys cope! We had 2 sessions yesterday - 2 till 4 and then 22 till 24. And it was just 2 hours at a time at most.

hai hai

Also good morning people of the palace! Hope you all have a great day!

4 Likes

Ja I wouldn’t buy here now… The electricity and water issues in our area are insane.

2 Likes

And load shedding in 10… 9… 8…

4 Likes

And to add insult to injury…

Vumatel is currently experiencing the following outage:

Date:10/06/2021
Area/s: All areas
Impact:Customers will have limited to no connectivity.

Vumatel technicians are working on the issue. There is currently no ETR.

All areas. :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

I also woke up with no FTTH, but couldn’t find an outage notification for Metrofiber yet. I wonder if your all areas covers me?

2 Likes

CoolIdeas have just updated their notice. Now includes other fibre providers too. No idea what the issue is:

Vumatel, Evotel, Netstream, Balwin, Openfibre is currently experiencing the following outage:

Date:10/06/2021
Area/s: Affecting all ISP’s and all customers on the above networks networks.
Impact:Customers will have no connectivity.

Vumatel, Evotel, Netstream, Balwin, Openfibre technicians are working on the issue. There is currently no ETR.

3 Likes