The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Sounds like it to me also. I wonder what complimentary car they’ll be giving us all. Forget hoodies, drive cars with our profile names on the side. And it’s a white car if you use light mode, otherwise a black one for dark mode users.

6 Likes

I want my hoodie!

5 Likes

Listen to this man!

4 Likes

where tesla?

4 Likes

You know what, if that’s the deal, I’ll switch back to light mode in an instant. But yeah, I also still want my MEW hoodie (and maybe a t-shirt too?) :smiley:

What was the end result of the Light versus Dark poll…

Yeah I don’t thnk there’s going to enough black cars to go around. I’ll change if need be. :smiley:

7 Likes

Poor @czc standing alone against the Dark Side.

7 Likes

Telsa se moer :stuck_out_tongue: The man uses the same batteries for the cars that we use in vape devices. Now there is a world wide shortage of 18650 batteries :sob:

4 Likes

5% of MEW users use light mode.

Just doing my bit to bring balance to the force.

7 Likes

6 Likes

You don’t vote, you don’t get to complain. You’ll take whichever colour gets given to you and be grateful! And you don’t get a “I Voted” sticker to wear!

:smile:

6 Likes

Fuckit… No water again…

4 Likes

Oh and congrats also to @Ani for the news today for your family.

3 Likes

Ok so here are some mock-ups. I hope you don’t mind @SIGSTART I went with the new Plaid S. Just give us a heads up when we can expect delivery :stuck_out_tongue: K thanks bye

8 Likes

Morning

6 Likes

Morning!

5 Likes

Good Tuesday morning y’all :wave:
Got a powerful, free anti-depressant and skin tone enhancing drug today. Want some?

5 Likes

Good morning everyone.

5 Likes

Morning people of the palace

This cape town weather is driving me insane, no rain, loads of mist, warmish during the day - and no heavy snow on the mountains yet

5 Likes

Sitting at the office waiting for the internet to come back on certainly makes the day drag

6 Likes

Morning all.

Already been for an 8km walk and now in more onboarding and training… yay.

6 Likes