The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

That’s pretty much a guarantee at this point. Think it’s become a way of life, corona ain’t goin’ nowhere.

Thanks for the summary.

1 Like

Have a lovely day people of the palace

Im almost off to work again :smiley:

4 Likes

Good morning everyone.

Enjoy what you can of today.

4 Likes

Morning.

Had a rude awakening this morning - literally falling out of bed.
I’ll probably LMAO later.

4 Likes

Morning

5 Likes

Sleeping on the floor would solve that problem.

3 Likes

:mechanical_arm:

2 Likes

So, I put some new tyres on my bakkie and sent a friend a picture in Whatsapp:

I did not mention the actual tyre at all, even though he asked me.

Then later in Instagram he gets this advert:

That is the EXACT tyre I have on my bakkie! He did not type Dunlop or Grandtrek or even search for any new tyres.

5 Likes

Why must games you’ve so desperately been wanting have to go on great special when you have no monies for them :sob:

4 Likes

Which game?

2 Likes

Assetto Corsa Competizione

1 Like

Morning

3 Likes

Morning you sexy fuckers :mechanical_arm:

So today we have to move all the stock to the new warehouse because they want us to be operating by Friday or in worst case by Monday

3 Likes

I get to go renew my drivers license (had to make an appointment in March…its by appointment only) this morning. Despite taking photos, ID, passport, multiple utility bills, copies of ID’s, why do I get the feeling its still going to be painful, and despite making an appointment, I’m still going to have to stand in a line of first come first served…

Why can’t our shitty little town do the online thing :’(

5 Likes

Nvm…I have to at least give them credit for phoning to let me know…but they’ve had a positive case so traffic dep is closed for next week.

laaaaame

5 Likes

Good morning everyone.

Ah yes, I have to remember to book in September so that I can renew in October.

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace hope you all have a great day

3 Likes

I phoned in March and earliest I got was for today…so you might wanna book a little earlier…Although it’s likely only my area thats this backlogged.

3 Likes

I think everywhere is backlogged though.

3 Likes

Cape Town doesn’t have online booking facilities. My wife, mother-in-law and one developer all just went in to the Durbanville licensing department and were out within 20 minutes. They are very efficient.

3 Likes