The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Wasn’t it declared officially unlawful by the courts ?

1 Like

And mama is fighting that again…It is in limbo

Limbo = dead in the water
I do have 1 carton of smokes that I bought last year still unopened … so theres that at least

1 Like

I love organising couriers for the boss. …

90% of what I do…

1 Like

What does a technical consultant do?

1 Like

They consult technically :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I know - but you know how my dad/boss is, so I use RAM for him - I will not let anyone else suffer - but their online portal is kak

1 Like

Well…technically they consult

4 Likes

RAM is waaay more expensive than others. And yes their online thingy is shite.

1 Like

Screenshot 2021-06-17 152202 Our address as they captured it - after I typed out the office name, and FULL address.

I had to phone to make sure they have the details. I want these fookers to stop relying on the maps features when they wont let me select the proper address…

At least R250 for a 5kg parcel isnt to bad - but if you order it via the phone its R500…

Also a lot of the others want an account - we only do this about 2 times a year so no account needed

I have accounts with everyone so next time talk to me. (That applies to everyone on the forum who needs anything moved)

Also R250 for 5kg is kak

3 Likes

For us yes - for the dad - fuckit - he can pay since he wants to be an ass. But for myself I shall speak to you next time I promise :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m in Centurion. I consult on things and stuff. What kind of technical are we talking about?

3 Likes

ooh and you’re into engineering, that might help. Do have any experience in Candy, BuildSmart, Estimating or Quantity Take-off?

Job Purpose

RIB CCS (Centurion Office) requires the expertise of a Technical Consultant.

The Technical Consultant is responsible for the Implementation, Training and Support of Candy and Connect while maintaining a high level of professionalism when dealing with prospective and existing RIB CCS clients.

The candidate should be experienced in and understand the Project Estimation, Planning and Cost control processes and should preferably be an Estimator or Quantity Surveyor.

@Ani and @wenzdayz - please let me know if I need to send you the full job spec and breakdown.

2 Likes

Good Friday morning friendos! :wave:

3 Likes

I know what all of those are. But, I suspect, in a completely different way to how you mean them. :+1:

4 Likes

5 Likes

Morning

3 Likes