The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

All good - on the road 98% of the time the last few months - but I’m at home until next week again - admin and paperwork and shite to do

1 Like

I wish that was me! I wanna be on the road, I cant deal with this drama no more - also if you hear of any admin work - shout please

1 Like

Good afternoon everyone! I’ve been MIA for far too long and it’s time that I get back into posting!

6 Likes

Oh so the beer opens and suddenly all the MIA people are back???

Should I read something into this?

3 Likes

It’s fun for the first month. Then it becomes more grindier, but hey ill still take it over sitting in an office any day. Did THAT for 12 years

2 Likes

I can imagine, but at this point anything is better than an office closing down and R6k offers :smiley:

1 Like

And just where the HELL do you think you’ve been?

2 Likes

I mean it didn’t NOT help.

I could ask you the same thing!!

I’ve been so utterly busy with work these days

3 Likes

Yup. I feel ya.

1 Like

Since we’re talking about beer. Don’t forget to go stock up if needed.

5 Likes

My cellar is fully stocked. If I was in an RPG I’d have to buy more storage slots.

4 Likes

I have a sudden craving for a beer

2 Likes

And ciggies?

1 Like

I went and checked yesterday - I’m sure Cyril said public holidays were excluded. So I walked into what I thought was an automatic door.

Nope, but I don’t think thatll happen again.

3 Likes

We are hoping it doesnt, its an underlying fear.

Cant lose this job as well, then I am well and truly fooked.

1 Like

We’re looking for a Technical Consultant in Centurion.

3 Likes

Im not sure I would be qualified, nor do I want to relocate outside of the cape.

1 Like

Been through the same thing. I love KZN, but man, I do not want to move back there.

1 Like

That is my biggest thing, I am a Capie thru and thru, even tho I wasnt born here, I cant live anywhere else in the country, it just feels wrong.

The Republic is impossible to leave.

2 Likes