The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Morning

4 Likes

Morning people of the Palace have a great day

3 Likes

SGDQ starts this evening. I love watching these speedruns

3 Likes

Morning

5 Likes

Good morning everyone

4 Likes

Good morning :wave:. It’s Monday! Go out Stay home, kick butt, take names, get shit done!

2 Likes

Morning peoples!

We went to go look at the most beautiful house yesterday. There was just one big problem with it. The neighbours were playing super loud music. Exactly what we are trying to get away from. Other people suck. Why aren’t people considerate?

4 Likes

Just be thankful you found out about the music first.

Like I always say, this planet would be awesome if it weren’t for the people.

4 Likes

Yeah, good thing you found out about the neighbours first. Although at this point I wonder if its possible to find anywhere without noisy neighbours.

5 Likes

Morning people of the palace
Hope you all have a good day

@Solitude that sucks! - maybe it was just a random party event?

4 Likes

It may be. However it made me realise that the neighbour’s braai area is right next to this place’s living room area. I rather want some space between us.

3 Likes

That makes sense!

Good luck with the hunt! I’m sure you will find the perfect place

2 Likes

Hi everyone.

Just a reminder to remind your loved ones they are loved as much as you can. Sometimes it might not be enough in the end but it matters anyway.

7 Likes

*huge hugs you ok dude?

2 Likes

Not at all. Lost a friend to suicide. He ended his life on Friday night after we (the close friend group) were all in a discord call that same night literally “shooting the shit” about random things and having a good laugh. On the Saturday morning I woke up to a call about the news.

5 Likes

Man, that’s terrible. I’m so sorry to hear this.

5 Likes

My deepest condolences to you, your friends and his family.

5 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss dude :frowning:
huge hugs

4 Likes

Sorry @Saint_Dee . That’s really terrible.

3 Likes

My condolences @Saint_Dee

3 Likes