The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Good Saturday morning. :wave::grinning:

It’s the day the teddy bears :teddy_bear: have their picnic.

(Enjoy your teddy bears picnic. Even if you don’t have a teddy bear, or woods to go into, or a picnic. You are going to be singing the song all day now :grinning:)

2 Likes

Good morning everyone.

2 Likes

Yeah, I just think due to the lack of not having a facilitator the conversation often ends up going too deep and off on a tangent, therefore lengthening the discussion, meeting and process as a whole.

Ag wat… what the boss wants, the boss gets eh. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Morning

3 Likes

Some people can repeat themselves, a lot. They like to give a history of previous projects.

3 Likes

Morning all,

I’ve had to download a third party app to make use of my Microsoft account email, since Outlook no longer wants to sign me in. I don’t know if this is strictly an Android issue.

Before I took my work email off my phone, there was a requirement from HQ IT to install a Microsoft app that would “manage my device”. It basically ensured that I have a lockscreen set with some form of security.

When I was unable to access my SD card because the app couldn’t pick up authenication, I pulled it off my device. I don’t need my emails enough that I need it on my phone.

Morning :wave::grinning::+1:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone.

2 Likes

Morning people of the Palace

2 Likes

Morning

1 Like

Hi everyone

4 Likes

@Entity

2 Likes

Wow. Yeah, we watching something coming on Tuesday…

2 Likes

Hopefully we will get it, I have missed the snow this year.

I know there are stormy seas and flooding predicted as well for us. Including galeforce winds, aka a proper wintersday !

2 Likes

Anyone experience a situation with Google where its Homepage is:

www.google.com.hk ?

That does not look right at all

1 Like

Morning you sexy fuckers :mechanical_arm:

CFO called and said they are striking bad in JHB and DBN. So everyone must stay home. To my fellow MEW people in that area please be safe

5 Likes

Morning

3 Likes

Morning Monday. How ya doin’?
:grinning::+1::wave:

3 Likes