The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Well well, I have seen numerous videos of looting, one of the PMB shopping centers burning and other insanity. ALL the shops and businesses in our district are closed today. You can’t find bread anywhere.

People are animals.

4 Likes

Everyone in KZN and JHB please be careful and stay safe♥️

Morning people of the Palace have a great day

3 Likes

Yes, who knows, we might even have an underground railroad that get refugees from KZN and Gauteng across the fynbos curtain into the more lawful cape one day :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Oh we had our taxi war last week, some of the videos, from that was horrific.

Give it time we will have another poophit the fan

Oh dear, really nowhere to run to then.

1 Like

I was at the office but left very quick after a mob started burning tires nearby and looted a bottlestore

2 Likes

Good morning everyone.

2 Likes

We need to push for forgiveness in this country. This crap has gone on too long.

2 Likes

Morning peoples!

Have a good week and everyone stay safe. If it isn’t COVID then it’s riots. Wonderful country we live in.

2 Likes

So apparently they burned 20 cars on Jeppe Street which is kinda close to me.

2 Likes

You all need to be bloody careful please!

2 Likes

This was just shared during a meeting. Can’t speak for the authenticity. There is a lot of kak floating about but by the scenes on tv its very widespread.

3 Likes

Many vids from friends who live 15 km away in the closest town to us where we do our shopping. Spar, looted, the ONLY pharmacy in a 100km radius, emptied out. Burning buildings, etc.

I am angry, frustrated and scared, all in the same breath.

Fuck these people.

5 Likes

what on earth is going on. Its as if overnight a war has started in the country.

3 Likes

I’m seriously considering getting a gun. What should I do if they come to my house?

2 Likes

All these problems in the country right now and I feel bad for wanting to share some designs of the custom desk I commissioned a couple of weeks ago. :frowning:

3 Likes

I also considered getting a gun at one point, but figured I better not, since I’m not allowed to shoot the vervet monkeys wreaking havoc on my peppers.

2 Likes

Oh my gosh. I just left a Whatsapp group for my estate as the panic stricken old tannies are freaking out. There were about 15 peaceful protestors at a filling station 2 km away. Then they got all the men in the estate to “man the gates” and chain the gates up.

Then rumours came flying of the hoard moving closer and the estate made a call for any person owning a gun to please contact the estate manager. We now have a “militia” in the estate.

When I got rebuked for calling it a militia (its a personal armed response) I left. I dont have time for this crap.

2 Likes

Well, there needs to be 2 sides of an extreme situation. You get the over-zealous protesters and the over-secure victims. The problem is that both are catalysts for the wrong things to happen, which will spiral the problem further down the crapper.

2 Likes

I hear you, all my family is spread throughout KZN. My mom and step-dad are seperated and stuck where they are. My sister can’t even go out to get bread and milk cos everything near her is closed. My dad’s company closed all their sites today.

Days like these I am thankful to be in the Cape.

2 Likes