The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Yeah, nah. Frikken winter can suck off already!

Currently:

And that’s after the sun has been out for 2 hours already.

2 Likes

Since waking up to now the temp has increased a whole 3 degrees here. Went from -5 to -2, so yay?

1 Like

Hier in Natal is dit so koud die boere trek 2 kort broeke aan.

3 Likes

I saw the tweet there was a high chance of load shedding yesterday. Our power went off at 6AM this morning, and yada yada yada, I was late for work.

2 Likes

At Varsity in Pta I had a friend that grew up in Ladysmith. For those that don’t know, Ladysmith is a terribly, terribly cold place. Old Johan wore PT shorts, vissie plakkies, and t-shirts year round, until in 2009 or so there was a similar cold snap like we’re experiencing this week. When that cold snap hit, you could tell it was cold, because Johan wore jeans with his vissie plakkies and t-shirt that week.

5 Likes

Morning people of the palace, have a great day

2 Likes

Morning

1 Like

Good morning everyone.

One of our fabricators always wears shorts even in winter. So we asked him during a cold spell once is he still wearing shorts and he replied its so cold he is wearing two pairs of shorts.

3 Likes

Well the capies are dying cos the cold, the guys working with me had to deice their cars this morning, we never get frost

2 Likes

Greetings, i froze my ass of this morning

2 Likes

I read that as dice their cars

4 Likes

You aren’t alone.

2 Likes

Was 0c this morning by us in the KZN midlands, then the wind came up. Sunny and freezing, polar indeed.

3 Likes

The cold returns…

2 Likes

Ha funny guy

It’s been fecking cold all day, the shop was OK for a while then got icy.

Good morning everyone.

Well that is the beautiful thing about the Highveld.

3 Likes

Morning. Happy Saturday folks! :wave::grinning:

Tequila will help warm you from the inside.

2 Likes

Morning

1 Like

Is there loadshedding planned for today? The building next to me is testing their generator but its producing more smoke than it should.

1 Like

We have no power at home, lucky at work today and it been busy

Also afternoon all

1 Like