The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Careful now.

Good morning everyone

3 Likes

Well then I’ve been spreading it for about a decade now :smiley:

but (OVERSHARE INCOMING) since my poop has turned to liquid, I haven’t really been able to fart (the liquid acts as a barrier to that gas coming out without my soiling myself), so all my fart buildup comes out when im on the pooper!

2 Likes

I can’t read that cos it’s locked behind a paywall.

Eat more fiber! :stuck_out_tongue:

that is actually surprisingly not helpful when im having a flare up…

1 Like

It should normally go down, you got problems if it’s going up! Not just you, but others too. Not to mention the logistics in cleaning up. :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Ah, It was more about the headline though. I haven’t read the article either.

1 Like

Oh yay after fighting with me for weeks that the gate at home is broken, and dad insists its just the battery, I opened up the box, cleaned it out and a geitjie (gecko) came out of there the size of my hand! So that fooker was the one breaking everything

4 Likes

I don’t think I have seen a gecko since I moved to Cape Town.

1 Like

hah you just aren’t looking, they are all over here by us.

1 Like

We have PLENTY of geckos here by us too. My dogs like catching them, and then rather than eat them they LICK them until nothing is left… :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

:face_vomiting: Eww, gross. Your dogs are weird. Are they, what’s the politically correct phrase… developmentally challenged?

3 Likes

Not sure about dogs, but I know the geckos have some kind of poison or toxin in their skin or something that isn’t good. We struggled with one of our siamese with what we thought was a skin problem, turns out it was the geckos.

On a side note, we used to have a miniture poodle who loved chasing the geckos, would even sit at the wall watching them and making weird sounds as if trying to call them.

2 Likes

Well 7 days left >< stress in over drive

3 Likes

YOu will be missed 0- you better not forget about us!

1 Like

dont think I can :smiley: MEW FOREVER

5 Likes

It is the best place on the interwebs isnt it

1 Like

I :heart: MEW TWO

2 Likes

The best story is when my youngest was 2, she made a poo in her panties. My wife stripped her in the shower, and went to get clean underwear for my daughter. My wife told me it was my turn to clean up the panties. I found the panties and told her she was nuts, there is nothing but a little skid mark, not worth fretting over. My wife swore there was a big poo!

Meanwhile my dogs are sitting there smacking their lips…

3 Likes

Yea our dogs eat their own poo a lot - we now watch them when they go out, so we can clean up immediately

1 Like