The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

omg nooooo lol

2 Likes

hi hello hallo howdy

5 Likes

Ok so now I need advice, the manager of the shop I work at is starting to make glaring mistakes, biggest is he doesn’t complete sales, aka he doesn’t get the CC slip that says approved. Its been happening at a rate of 1 transaction a day, for amounts from 500 - 3k… He is always fast to point fingers and say it was someone else, but when we balance the cashup it is always his mistake.

Im gonna give him this week still, if it happens again, I will speak to the owner I think. I know its cos he games till 3 or 4 in the morning most nights.
He blames it on the long shifts - but even when I fill in for a long shift like that, at worst I press cash instead of card - which is an easy fix.

4 Likes

Good morning! :grinning::wave::+1:

4 Likes

Morning

4 Likes

Ola amigos

4 Likes

Morning all
Not in the mood to go to the office, have to tho, we are starting to clear out stuff and the paper people are coming today

3 Likes

Morning all.

Had a bit of an accident last night in an attempt to tidy up my son’s hair for school, as a result, tried to fix it which just made it worse. The only thing left was to run up to the local barber at 7 pm to get his head properly cleaned up, not much could be done so as a result, he is practically bald :sob:

He is staying at home today as he doesn’t want to be teased at school. :sob: :sob: :sob:

4 Likes

ez fix. just paint a big blue arrow on his head and call it a day

4 Likes

I showed him The Rock and said he looks like that now.

His response was quite comical in that he said, “maybe you should also shave your head” - so you can guess what I’m gonna do today.

5 Likes

Well played, mini Beo, well played.

5 Likes

Haha @Beo , welcome to the bald family!

3 Likes

Good morning everyone

4 Likes

150kgs of paper taken today, that is officially the start of the end in this office. . . .
Im kinda heartbroken and numb

6 Likes

These UNISA lecturers are something else. They give you a scope for the exam and then the exam has completely different questions than the scope they gave.

4 Likes

Isn’t that just lecturers in general?

“If you can’t handle surprises, how can you say you really understand the work?”

2 Likes

9 Likes

Guys do we have any tax experts? i have resigned form my job because i am obviously not getting paid but now in order to finalise everything i need to make sure that this woman actually pays SARS etc as well. I also still hae 2 laptops in my possession which i also need to make sure forms part of this “settlement”

3 Likes

Yeah, welcome to the shaved head club!!

3 Likes

In the queue at Discovery Umhlanga. Just waiting for the nurse to call me for my Pfizer jab.

You know what they say, if Pfizer can raise the dead, they can save the living!

7 Likes