The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Tried all that malarkey, eventually I just left it plugged in for a few hours and tried it, and it’s working again.

🤷

6 Likes

Thats good news.

4 Likes

Everywhere up here on the Highveld is so dry at the moment, the smallest spark and the uncut grass alongside the highway and the in the “park” around the corner are a raging fire…

And the dust too! We need rain!

4 Likes

That sense of relief!

3 Likes

Good morning all! :grinning::wave:
Hope it’s a super Sunday.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone.

Its like the weekend doesn’t want us to see blue sky.

5 Likes

It’s rather strange weather really. It’s warmer than usual but the sun isn’t shining. Was the same yesterday.

2 Likes

Morning people of the Palace

For us it’s the opposite, blueish sky but no warmth.

Gonna do the lazy thing today, Reading in bed…

2 Likes

Afternoon

2 Likes

Sunday, Sunday, Someday!

5 Likes

Strong bad !!

I love the Flag day episode #32

4 Likes

Morning

5 Likes

Good Monday morning! :grinning::wave:

5 Likes

Mornings
So more drama from this weekend about that one resident who assaulted another resident. Those ppl went to their owner peddling a whole bunch of lies and this owner is now being such an a-hole. Because they are saying security were at fault for not removing the intoxicated guest of his tenant and basically its their fault another resident was assaulted. He is also disputing why he would be liable to pay for the armed response that was called. He has owned this property for several years and doesn’t even know the damned rule!

6 Likes

The drama! :performing_arts:

You should write up the incident reports and edit some CCTV footage into a pitch proposal to MNet for a new daytime soap opera or a reality TV show. Call it “Complex”.

6 Likes

That should change soon, expect a big cold front to hit us by Wednesday or Thrusday. This has definitely been a long winter this year.

1 Like

Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

Oh we have been talking about that for a while… We suggested the name “histeria Lane” :rofl:

4 Likes

Morning people of the Palace

3 Likes

Morning peoples!

I hope you all have a good week!

4 Likes