The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Ditto.

He is right though - I 3-clicked on the post and it stayed confusing. :computer_mouse:

1 Like

The 3-click rule: myth or fact?

What is the 3-click rule? In a nutshell, it says that if users can’t find what they’re looking for after three clicks, they’re likely to become frustrated and leave the site. This common misconception is affecting how we design websites with a good user experience.

1 Like

Heh, not if I’m determined to find something.

1 Like

It took me three clicks to find that info…

2 Likes

Thank goodness, else we may never have found out!

Pretty much. While it is important to keep key information easily accessible, the 3-click rule is an arbitrary rule of thumb that is not backed by data.

1 Like

Good morning everyone

4 Likes

It’s totally Tuesday! Good morning! :grinning::wave:

3 Likes

Hello julle!

3 Likes

Morning all.

So I woke up to an intersting message this morning. 2 years since leaving my previous employment they have finally migrated the cellphone number that I have, which now leaves me with a suspended number and having to now visit a Vodacom branch to have it resolved it seems.

3 Likes

Morning

3 Likes

Morning people of palace

have a lovely day

1 Like

Hallo hi hi hi!

We repaired the jungle gym in our complex yesterday because it was literally falling apart. Now residents are complaing that the new swings we put in does not cater for babies… Ugh :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Put up a sign that says: “Adults Only”

Oh man. I can just imagine their faces. :rofl:

5 Likes

But they were fine in not having swings before, or rickety ones at that?

3 Likes

Get one of the complainers to sit in the swing, and go “See, caters for babies.”

6 Likes

who the actual fuck is putting a baby in a swing. use your arms you lazy fucks.
If you cant even keep your own head weight up by yourself, you shouldnt be on a swing…there i said it.
swings are for kids that can actually move their limbs deliberately

:smiley:

6 Likes

< rant >

I really wish this “reaction” based response culture would disappear and that people would actually engage in meaningful discussion. I just find the reactions to be so vague and lend to more ambiguity and confusion in communication.

e.g.

and

The above is my messages, and their “:+1:” are their responses to it. Perhaps I am just being pedantic and niggly, but those responses don’t give me any indication or direction as per the conversation.

< /rant >

2 Likes

:+1:

4 Likes