The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

What sort of occurence do you prefer to have from a 1-on-1; weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly?

Sorry bud, can’t really help you there. I could ask in my team, I think a peer or two living in that area, if you like?

ah you don’t have to go out of your way, but I would greatly appreciate it thank you.

It really depends on the tactical level. I’m entrenched on site, so with my client-manager at least weekly, but he’s got an open door so ad hoc happens often.

With my team, monthly. With my off-site manager, monthly.
With my co-manager at least weekly, but we talk pretty much every single work day.

1 Like

Wow… this Sir Fruit juice is pretty darn good, and so thick too!

Good Friday morning (alleged) Earthlings! :grinning::wave:

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace

3 Likes

Morning all.

Was expecting the traditional routine today but now that the PM has left it’s business as usual and straight into long ass planning sessions while siloing the teams and abolishing the retro ceremonies. I must say, I am pissed.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone.

5 Likes

Hi everyone.

Going for my second vaccination a bit later.

8 Likes

Not sure if people here know about this but yea dont trust cables that are not yours. I will soon be getting one of these myself. Now that I can order things from Hak5 cant wait to get new toys to play with

2 Likes

We’re looking for a Full Stack Intermediate Developer at our Gauteng office, if anyone is interested please message me.

Stack:
• .NET Framework 4 & .NET Core & C#
• WebAPI
• Angular
• Typescript
• ASP .NET MVC / Web Forms
• HTML / CSS
• JQuery / Javascript (ES 5 and ES6)
• Microsoft SQL Server

About as rare to find as this

3 Likes

Woot, drivers license renewal paid. Also I’m probably really tan now after all the time spent waiting outside.

3 Likes

/wave

3 Likes

/highfive

1 Like

/fistbump

1 Like

Where have you been?

1 Like

Since I started working from home, I am been very AFK from forums and so on. When I am at my PC, either work or games

3 Likes

I miss the “flex for boobs” avatar :frowning:

edit: blurb, not avatar…whatever it is you call what we have after our names :smiley:

2 Likes