The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Dude you should try Monster Mucho Loco and Vodka​:drooling_face: that stuff is amazing. It’s what I normally drink when I’m enjoying a video-game and just want to chill :mechanical_arm:

2 Likes

I’ll just leave this here:

2 Likes

Yea we use US layout for RSA keyboards. UK is what will change @ to # and dollar to pound etc.

in other news…I think I own a house. got mail today saying “its been registered”…so ja…think i own a house.

Now to start paying for it :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I remember the good ol days when i used to know all sorts of weird ass shortcuts, like the image flipping (alt + win + direction key i believe) because the cleaners would just go HAM with cloth over the keyboard and cause all sorts of shit for me :smiley:

5 Likes

Back when I was a teacher, teaching computers. The kids who helped me run the computer room would take a screenshot of the desktop and then make that the desktop image and then sit back to watch as chaos with teachers/kids who used the computers ensued.

4 Likes

I took a printout of the differences of keyboards to the guy at lunch, and he had 3 minutes of lunch break left before his next meeting started, so I jumped back into settings. I didn’t find the keyboard layout settings this morning (not entirely surprised, it took a bit of digging), and I didn’t get as deep as I needed, but I found the option to put the keyboard icon in the system tray. Clicked on the newly placed icon, and there it was, English (South Africa) - UK. I think there were 3 listed in there in total. I think I was able to right-click to take me to where I needed with the layouts, and it was ONLY UK. No US, nor the other layouts listed when clicking the systray icon… So I added the US layout, removed the UK one, and somewhere along the way, English (South Sudan) was added to the languages, right under English (South Africa).

I admit there’s a probability I misclicked somewhere while traversing the crapstorm that is regional settings and languages, but in my mind, Windows 10 is and always will be a public beta.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Yup, he didn’t have that (I could have done the win+space thing had I remembered at the time).

Why’s your language set as United States, though? Do you not like the letter ‘u’? Obsession with the mispronounced letter ‘z’?

2 Likes

I suspect because I had dicked around with win + space? :smiley:

3 Likes

I have a suspicion that’s what happened this morning, they have a way of breaking things, but how does Windows lose the US keyboard… Eish!

2 Likes

I need to run away

I need money to run away

I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to run away

my eye is twitching feels like its doing a dance all on its own, to the macarena!

3 Likes

Meyecornea

2 Likes

காலை வணக்கம்! இது புதன்கிழமை ஒரு சிறந்த அபராதம் போல் தெரிகிறது!

Kālai vaṇakkam! Itu putaṉkiḻamai oru ciṟanta aparātam pōl terikiṟatu!

:india: :sri_lanka:
:information_source:

4 Likes

Morning

5 Likes

Morning you sexy fuckers :mechanical_arm:

For those that have CoDCW can pre load it for the beta tomorrow

5 Likes

Morning all

I swear our bouncefit instructer is evil

Each session gets crazier and crazier!

My legs are jelly

5 Likes

I feel the same way with my hockey practices.

Monday nights always consist of a mild sobbing.

4 Likes

I can handle the legs being jelly and the arms like limp noodles the next day

BUT

and this is the big one

WHY THE FRACK does it take 2 days for my core to start complaining and be sore and stiff!

4 Likes

It has to keep something for a surprise!

3 Likes

Good morning everyone,

5 Likes