The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Also can the asshat who pressed pause on the day please stop

3 Likes

I know, right? It should be lunchtime already… And it’s not even 10!

3 Likes

And the boss is shouting again over his crap cellphone signal.

All I ask him is to use the fucking voip line! Instead of his cell

3 Likes

I also have the zoom lady acting up again today… Get a message that zoom crashed on her personal 10 year old spyware laden laptop, asking if it is safe to close the crash notice. “Yes, you’re safe to restart the program”.

Then I get a message from another participant in the meeting asking if we have another computer she can use for the meetings this week. I replied that we don’t have any spares, but her husband has both a laptop and a desktop in his office, perhaps she can use that.

A few minutes later I get a long winded message from the zoom lady that the reason they got him the laptop was all the problems he has with spreadsheets on the desktop, and that it doesn’t have a webcam.

I didn’t bother responding… I mean, why would a single overly macro’d and bad VB coded spreadsheet mean zoom won’t work? And you have a freaking external webcam you borrowed off someone to use on your webcamless laptop.

Nope, just nope. is there any saying along the lines of “you can’t teach someone common sense”? I don’t have time to argue.

3 Likes

Fking hate when you have to do the thinking for someone.

5 Likes

There’s only one way to think down to her level…

2 Likes

Morning you sexy fuckers :mechanical_arm:

Also I can finally say I’m first with the greeting today

4 Likes

Morning

5 Likes

Хәерле иртә! Пәнҗешәмбе ял көннәренә бер көн якынрак дигән сүз!

:ru:
:information_source:

4 Likes

Ah Motherland!

6 Likes

Good morning, all! I went in for a small op yesterday, so I’m booked off until Wednesday. Today is reserved for minor chores like making the bed and unpacking the dishwasher, and receiving my new keyboard, and then catching up on some lost gaming time. All while on some medium pain meds! :smiley:

8 Likes

Mornings

We discovered some serious mismanagement by the previous trustees of my complex, or maybe it was just pure ignorance on their part…This is however not going to end well for previous trustees, cause they failed other owners by not acting accordingly and enforcing policies that were agreed on at AGM’s that were held.

i think my group of trustees are going to become public enemy number 1 because of this.

7 Likes

Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace

3 Likes

Something I’ve learned in engineering: Never assume malice where it might well be incompetence.

5 Likes

Ja its likely incompetence, we are now working on getting some kind of rules/instructions for trustees on what they can and cannot do, as the managing agents are very wishy washy with advice etc.

3 Likes

Happy Thursday

4 Likes

We are having and SGM to get our complexes budget approved which was not approved at the AGM… the Report we sent to all the owners is 22 pages long…we are showing the owners exactly why we need increase our levies to the extent it needs to as well as pointing out some of the the tricks Auditors used to show our finances are fine when actually they are not…

3 Likes

Man I hope you change those Auditors.

2 Likes

I thought Engineering was mostly CYA.

3 Likes