The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

I got a different bong for this one…Curious and curious

2 Likes

That’s a great question. Does replying to @DieGrootHammer work as well as tagging @DieGrootHammer in a post? Only @DieGrootHammer will be able to tell us.

:smiley:

1 Like

Or…if I’m on the site and click the notification first, I get nothing on device. I have safely overcome the tom-foolery!

2 Likes

Curses, foiled again!

1 Like

looks warmer than here lol

2 Likes

well im going back to sleep hope fully that might help me figure out this work issue ><

2 Likes

At least your low is 16. Ours is 22… Thats what gets me at night!

2 Likes

Wish we could have some rain, I hear it’s been unusually cool that side and exceptionally rainy.

Herewith our look into the future…

1 Like

winter is coming XD

1 Like

Gimme the now dammit

Yeah, for once I’m not looking forward to the weekend.

1 Like

Power is finally back on. Boot up my PC only to see this

BUHHH

1 Like

Of course yes. They need to save electricity for the ANC’s 110th birthday party on the 8th January

2 Likes

Oh sweet. Will there be people flipping tables because they don’t like the meal? :smiley:

1 Like

The problem is beating off solo these days is not that fun anymore. Need more group participation for optimal beating off

2 Likes

Found this pretty cool rendition of the Titanic, made in Unreal. Downloading the demo because I can :wink:

https://www.titanichg.com/

2 Likes

18 posts were merged into an existing topic: Wordle word of the day showoff thread

Morning people of the palace have a great day!

3 Likes

Good morning! It’s Friday.
Those that started work this week: the weekend is coming!
Those that return to work next week: it’s your last holiday Friday - make it count!

:grinning::wave:

4 Likes

I was about to type something here then forgot so now im just going to say

I forgot what I was going to say. Man my brain is fried

4 Likes