The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Ok so I was planning on going out to get food, set my foot outside and came back in, checkers is delivering me a nice salad for lunch today

The perfect noise combination:

• the vacuum cleaner inside
  • the petrol weed eater outside, operated by a guy who cannot maintain the revs
  • the kids screaming at each other
  • the neighbour planing a piece of wood in his garage with the doors wide open

Can someone pass me the Panado please?

5 Likes

Both my boys already had a visit from the wooden spoon, garden services going outside, wife doing housework, washing machine going, etc.

I feel you brother.

1 Like

now just add a leaf blower in there as well and you will have the most optimal headache…

1 Like

Also wooooooo I have a team rhino icon and I have a subtitle “Rhinologist”! Sig showed me how to choose a team the other day after I asked him how everyone else got their subtitles and such. It’s such a boon to have an in with the Grand Poobah :grin::rocket:

5 Likes

Love finding out about new team members being added to the team from another team member, especially when said new member is appointed as a Lead.

1 Like

Right, 16 posts to go. LET’S GO!!!

1 Like

Don’t you mean 15?

1 Like

Get me in on that action!

1 Like

This can happen soon.

I hope I don’t miss it, I need to start preparing Goa’uld symbiotes for later.

1 Like

Do we have a new title yet?

1 Like

Looks like don’t assume my topic thread.

2 Likes

IT’S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

TADA TA DAAAA. TADA TA TA TAAAA

2 Likes

It’s got 69% of the votes…

Nice…

2 Likes

1 Like

Now I will be whistling that tune all day… Thanks. Thanks alot!

I have not been active in this topic enough to want to claim the TK name, so will check back in later to see who won (or is that lost?).

2 Likes

We’re the only ones here and feel free to kill it if you want to

1 Like

Last post is last post.

Right let’s get this over with.

Double posts allowed in the end?

1 Like