The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Ok, so I did it right, thanks :slight_smile: Could have used a bit longer over the coals though.

3 Likes

እንደምን አደርክ! እሁድ ፣ 01 ኖቬምበር። ደህንነትዎን ይጠብቁ (እና በጆበርግ ውስጥ ከሆኑ ደረቅ ይሁኑ!)

inidemini āderiki! ihudi ፣ 01 novēmiberi። dehininetiwoni yit’ebik’u (ina bejoberigi wisit’i kehonu derek’i yihunu!)

:ethiopia:
:information_source: :world_map:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone.

There are quite a few Ethiopians in my building. They go all out for weddings and hire limos that park outside and then line up and sing when the bride goes to the limo and everyone gets out their flat and watches.

5 Likes

Good… /checks watch… still morning everyone

Nice and cool today after the crazy heat we’ve been having.

4 Likes

Oh yay

Hai people of the palace

I think I cursed my car by watching Russell Crowe’s Unhinged movie - my car’s check engine light came on…

1 Like

صباح الخير! إنه يوم جديد في أسبوع جديد في شهر جديد. أيضًا ، إنه يوم الاثنين ، لذا نعم ، آسف لذلك.

sabah alkhyr! 'iinah yawm jadid fi 'usbue jadid fi shahr jadid. aydana, 'iinah yawm alaithnayn m, lidha nem, asif lidhalik.

:information_source: :world_map:

3 Likes

Morning

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Car has been dropped off to find the issue with the engine . . . .please hold thumbs its nothing major.

4 Likes

G’mornin’. A happy Monday to you too, @GregRedd :wink:

Shoutout to @Entity’s avatar. That’s amazing!

All the best today, @Wyvern. I hope the mechanic only whistles once after their inspection.

4 Likes

Hai @SIGSTART

Gotta say I think @Entity is winning…

Still trying to figure out mine :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

@SIGSTART @Wyvern

https://www.renderforest.com/ :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Morning all happy folks.

So I’m set up in my new home and want to apply for fibre. I can’t remember, do ISP bill you ahead of time (upcoming month), or do they bill for the month at the end?

4 Likes

Upfront if I am not mistaken sorry

2 Likes

Yeah I figured as much as well. Was filling in some form data before commiting an the bill info said, “Pay Rxxx from next month” which is what I thought was a bit strange. ~ Afrihost.

2 Likes

This kinda shit is confusing…

That tells me from the next billing cycle, November.

2 Likes

Give them a call and double check - it might be that way with them.

2 Likes

Whelp, it was way overdue, but I finally paid my license disc today. Got there at 07h10 this morning, maybe 20 people in front of me. Finished up around 09h50 this morning. I felt quite relieved driving home at least.

3 Likes

Sounds about right - took me about that long too.

This morning I played the Natis lottery to get a booking to renew my driver’s licence. Because bookings for renewals for those who are under 60 and still have a current licence are only made available on a Monday I had to compete with all the others trying to get bookings so the website was timing out or would keep saying the booking is no longer available before I could finish. But I finally got a confirmation for next Friday at Krugersdorp DLTC, so… yay!

4 Likes

Hmm, maybe I should try making a booking as well. My drivers expires in a year XD

2 Likes