The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

:grin: Might just be enough time.

Just my luck that my driver’s renewal falls in 2020…

3 Likes

Ok still havent heard from the mechanics. . . Now I start worrying

I am also dying to pee, but cant since the water in our complex has been turned off to find a huge fecking leak

2 Likes

Tell them to hurry before there’s a second huge fecking leak

3 Likes

haha funny man, they cant even fix an electric gate so I don’t have much hope for the water leak…I wanted to fill 5L water bottles from it to flush the loo with…

2 Likes

Something something 5L bottle… You could just leave it next to them and say “you can flush this when you’re done”

2 Likes

Morning everyone. Maths exam done.

4 Likes

yay grats!?!

2 Likes

Fingers crossed.

3 Likes

We always would play pinball after exams. Very odd, if we did well at pinball, we got poor grades. If we did bad at pinball, we got good grades. One time, I remember a pinball machine we had dubbed Slayer Pinball, was just not playing nice. It had mechanical issues. Like being able to slide the glass plate completely off. I distinctly remember some elbow drops happening. We aced our exams.

3 Likes

Hi peoples.

What a crazy day. I am now exhausted. Need some coffee.

4 Likes

I am now waiting for an invoice for my car

Its taking them over an hour to send that. . . .
Apparently, I need a new O2 sensor. . . .fooken duur!

3 Likes

Ok no words - the 02 sensor, tappit gasket and sparkplugs - R4500

Then the “other” work they want to do is worth R9k . . . .

2 Likes

Sup you sexy fucks :mechanical_arm:

4 Likes

That sucks so hard.

Nasty surprise
13250_2

Sorry

2 Likes

Yea well lesson learnt, I miss my mechanic . . . I just wasnt sure if the car was safe to drive with the check engine light glowing at me…
But we are only doing some of the work and then we will take it to a family friend (one I didnt know of) to do the rest.

3 Likes

They didn’t even replace the blinker fluid, wtf?

2 Likes

So here is a question I have.

If say one has a alternative Facebook account or be it any social media account. Now is it wrong to complain about a company or venue with said alternative account?

2 Likes

If I had one that is not connected to me and can’t be traced to me I would…

1 Like

Only somewhat potential way for the account to not be linked to you (as @Wyvern suggests) is to load up Tor Browser, create a brand new social media account, and never log in from anywhere but Tor. You’ll also have to be sure to use an email address created and only accessed through Tor. Ever.

Even that isn’t guaranteed to not be traced back to you.

But I think if you’re only asking if it is okay ethically, as long as you’re being honest, I don’t see a problem with it.

3 Likes

Morning

4 Likes