The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

But thats a tape!

3 Likes

Good morning you sexy fucks :mechanical_arm: since I can’t say big beautiful anymore

4 Likes

Wow! That’s some history right there. I remember my dad’s Atari 800XL had some tape games. We complain about load times these days but we knew nothing of the 10 to 15 minute load times with a tape! And that was if it all loaded correctly in the first place, otherwise you’d have to set it going all over again

4 Likes

Are you denying our largeness and beautifulness? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

Gudde Moien! Ech hoffen Dir hutt all e friddleche Sonndeg.
:luxembourg:
:information_source:

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace

I hope you all have a relaxing day

2 Likes

When I turned 30, I made a vow to myself to live calmly and be a patient person.
Life really tests this vow daily…

3 Likes

Hows this for tidy?

2 Likes

Not bad, but show both doors open at the same time, please. Thats a trick I used on my mom when I was young. Shove everything into the one side and show the one open door. My mom is so much smarter than me…

3 Likes

Better? The hanging stuff still needs sorting into what I want to keep/fit in throw out. But with the weight loss I have started, I am keeping some of that just to keep me going till I am where I want to be before buying new stuff.

Top shelves still just needs to be packed into boxes, but they didn’t have the sizes I want, so I will do those hopefully next week when their new stock comes in.

2 Likes

Are you going to be able to find anything?

2 Likes

All the boxes are labeled, so yep, I open box take out what I want and close again.

2 Likes

The end result of the glasses saga is that it will cost double the amount for lenses that have a broader middle distance view area for work on a computer.
Considering that the multifocals already are massively expensive, that was not an option. Instead, I will be getting a set of computer reading glasses and swap out to the multifocals when I am not at the computer.
This is less painful than the headaches I get for trying to focus on the blur that has become my world.

6 Likes

Morning peoples!

3 Likes

Geez, that’s a lot sucky, sorry to hear multifocals are not working out for you. Just how bad are your eyes?

3 Likes

Добро утро пријатели! Време е да го направите понеделник ваша кучка!

Dobro utro prijateli! Vreme e da go napravite ponedelnik vaša kučka!
:macedonia:
:information_source:

3 Likes

mornings!

4 Likes

I’m lucky enough to not need multifocals (yet). I’ve got bad astigmatism, especially in my right eye. I can see perfectly clear up to a distance of about 40cm, after which things become very blurry, very quickly. The bad thing about astigmatism is the near complete night blindness - I prefer not to drive when it gets dark, as I can barely see anything.

4 Likes

i have the same issue… my right eye is weaker than the left and night driving is an issue. My eyes are also super light sensitive. My glasses are for computer use and driving so as not to live in a blurr.
This sitting in front of a pc most of the day is obviously also contributing to not being able to see further.

3 Likes