The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

So when SABC win this then they will target platforms like Youtube and Twitch as thats also streaming platforms. If SABC takes money from Twitch/YouTube I guess I could claim money from SABC if I am a content creator.

3 Likes

Finally managed to go to food lovers, they are having their R10 Tuesday specials again. I grabbed 2 bags of baby potatoes, 2 brocoli, 1 punnet of blueberries, 2 punnets strawberries, 2 cucumbers, 1 bag baby spinach, 2 punnets mushrooms for R120

4 Likes

I hear thunder! Come on rain! Nuke this heatwave from orbit!

4 Likes

Добрий ранок! Це середина тижня. Чудової середи!

Dobryy ranok! Tse seredyna tyzhnya. Chudovoyi seredy!

:ukraine:

4 Likes

Morning

5 Likes

Was a big tease on our side - a couple of minutes of promising buildup, but in the end, only enough moisture to make us humid and sweaty :neutral_face:.

5 Likes

It’s currently in Durban making people drive kak

5 Likes

I thought thats just being in Durban that does that.

EYOOOOO! Generic “insert-town-here’s drivers are shite” gag!

6 Likes

Is it really a gag if it’s true?

4 Likes

Morning everyone. It’s almost that time of the year again, the time we go and start voting for the most coveted and most prestigious prize is all of gaming…the Most Epic Game Of The Year. Need to see when I will start and create the threads.

6 Likes

Morning people of the palace

I need more sleep, Im struggling to go to bed by 12 (thanks to the doggos that needs to go out late)

4 Likes

Mornings

Do you guys think this is too preachy?
Dear Residents
We posted a notice the other day regarding the Covid 19 level 1 Regulations and we have seen while out dealing with complaints and other issues in the Complex that a good portion Residents of the Complex are still not complying with Covid-19 level 1 Regulations. Children and adults are still not wearing their masks while in the common property. We urge all Residents to kindly adhere to the regulations to wear your masks while in the common property, whether you are out walking your dog or heading out for exercise. If Residents continue to flout these rules the Trustees will have no option but to start issuing fines in the amount of R250 for each transgression. Parents with children are requested to please have a discussion with them on the wearing of masks as well as practicing social distancing. Previous Trustees have taken it upon themselves to be policemen and we can also take this same hardline approach or Residents can take personal responsibility for their actions in this regard.

Furthermore it has also been brought to our attention that children are chasing and antagonizing other Residents’ pets. We have had an instance reported where children will go up to a unit and bang on a residents security gate to taunt the dogs of that unit. Please note that any children found doing this will result in the parents unit being issued with a fine of R250. This is a pet friendly complex and the deliberate chasing and/or taunting of animals will not be tolerated.

We also need to bring it to the Residents’ attention that POPI Act (Protection of Personal Information)has come into effect. The date of compliance with this Act was 31 July 2020. The Trustees will be undertaking an exercise to assess our POPI compliance and the impact that it is going to have on us as the SF Body Corporate. Assessing our POPI Compliance will also include any social media or digital groups that the SF Body Corporate has. We will then be issuing a notice to make everyone aware what the impactions are of breaching the POPI Act and what the rules are relating to our social media groups and how to respect each others privacy.

5 Likes

Looks perfect to me @wenzdayz. But then I’m a stickler for rules.

4 Likes

Me too hey. Like just follow the damn rules already.

3 Likes

Have made a decision on which medical aid your moving too?

3 Likes

No, not yet. You?

We need to move though. They are driving me nuts. Didn’t pay for my wife’s chronic medicine and when we emailed them they just never replied.

3 Likes

im still uhming and ahing between Bonitas and Discovery(where the hubby is). I am going to move though, cause they are advertising on 947 now everyday and their service is so sh1t, yet they want more members

3 Likes

Maybe you guys above can help me…
We’ve moved into a complex. Do we need to approach the Trustee board or w/e (don’t even have contact details) to get like a list of rules for the place (parking seems to be completely disregarded and despite being an oval 1 way, ppl drive both directions instead of following what is logically the clockwise direction). No idea who to approach or where to look…

3 Likes

We are also deciding between Bonitas, Discovery and Fedhealth. It’s a difficult one.

2 Likes

I like it, its clear to the point and people cant argue that you were unclear.

The people will always flout the rules, but as trustees you can be held liable. So yea this is covering your asses, but it is well worth it to try and get people to behave.

2 Likes