The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Καλημέρα φίλοι! Είναι Σάββατο 28 Νοεμβρίου - περάστε ένα υπέροχο Σαββατοκύριακο !!

Kaliméra fíloi! Eínai Sávvato 28 Noemvríou - peráste éna ypérocho Savvatokýriako !!

:greece:
:information_source: :world_map:

2 Likes

Mornings I got woken up early due to some inconsiderate idiot taking another person’s parking in our complex and then ignoring the guards… We have now clamped their wheel. :expressionless:

4 Likes

Sounds like you’re having a fun-filled Saturday morning. :neutral_face: Hope it gets resolved quickly and you get to relax for the rest of the day.

1 Like

Morning

4 Likes

aftenoon all

Was woken up at 7 ish but got back into bed till now. . .

Craftmarket later. Tv the rest of the day

PEACE and QUITE!!!

3 Likes

Almost have another pen to add to the collection! Just gotta try and squeeze that last bit out.

2 Likes

At the vet with my kitty now , just stressing alot :pensive:

4 Likes

Morning

5 Likes

Aw what’s wrong @Donisia?

I hope your kitty is okay.

2 Likes

સુપ્રભાત! રવિવાર છે. તમારામાંના ઘણા હજી સૂઈ ગયા છે, પરંતુ આપણામાંના કેટલાક પહેલાથી જ તૈયાર છે અને દિવસોના કુંટલાને લાત આપવા તૈયાર છે!

Suprabhāta! Ravivāra chē. Tamārāmānnā ghaṇā hajī sū’ī gayā chē, parantu āpaṇāmānnā kēṭalāka pahēlāthī ja taiyāra chē anē divasōnā kuṇṭalānē lāta āpavā taiyāra chē!

:india:

2 Likes

🪦 RIP David “Darth Vader” Prowse - your service to the Empire will be forever remembered here and in galaxies far, far away.

4 Likes

She refuses to eat , vet said she might have gastro so given her antibiotics and some meds that I have to give 2x a day. But if its not this then it could be hyperthyroidism.

5 Likes

I hope your kitty recovers quickly

4 Likes

She ate a tiny bit of mousse ,so im hoping she eats more later

4 Likes

I honestly read that as “She ate a tiny bit of a mouse”, being a cat and all…

4 Likes

My other cat caught a mouse and proudly presented it to my mother

2 Likes

It’s mouse mousse. For kittens.

2 Likes

Morning

5 Likes

Bonjou! Li nan fen Novanm ak senkyèm dènye Lendi nan ane a - jwi li!

:haiti:

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Hope you had a great weekend!

Mwen espere ou gen yon jou bèl bagay, pa kaotik!

4 Likes