The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

A day here and there but not much :frowning: But I will rather work than be broke.

3 Likes

Yeah, but if you work too much that you burn out then you won’t be able to work at all.

Find the balance :yin_yang:

3 Likes

Luckily only one job for a couple of weeks, and they are mostly half days

4 Likes

Good morning everyone

4 Likes

Morning you beautiful cybernetic fuckers :mechanical_arm:

Hope you all are having an awesome day and that you kick ass

4 Likes

17 posts were split to a new topic: Widespread outage of Google services! The End Is Nigh!

Where is everyone!

1 Like

Hiding

2 Likes

I went for an eye test today. Ugh, got to get glasses.

3 Likes

Shame man

I just got back from the panel beaters for the assessment

2 Likes

I hope it’s not too bad!

2 Likes

Currently I suspect the excess will be more lol

2 Likes

Welcome to the club!

4 Likes

Morning

5 Likes

Даңқты және мақтан тұтатын Қазақстан халқынан қайырлы таң! Сізде Мәдениет істері және ешкі бағу министрінің Борат сияқты сөйлесуге рұқсаты бар.

Dañqtı jäne maqtan tutatın Qazaqstan xalqınan qayırlı tañ! Sizde Mädenïet isteri jäne eşki bağw mïnïstriniñ Borat sïyaqtı söyleswge ruqsatı bar.

:kazakhstan:
:information_source: :world_map:

4 Likes

Morning you sexy fuckers :mechanical_arm:

It’s almost that time of the year where we spend time with family and away from our pc.

Speak of when it the next game club?

5 Likes

Didn’t you get lasik?

3 Likes

Yeah but that was about 15 years ago.

They fixed my near sightedness then. Back then I had a little bit of astigmatism but it wasn’t something they could fix then. My astigmatism got worse, especially in my right eye. So I see halos/shadows? around letters, especially over the last while.

Apparently they can fix astigmatism these days with lasik but I don’t have the finances for that at the moment.

How’s your eyes doing?

3 Likes

G’mornin’ y’all.

Good question! Let me go and tally the nominations and get the voting started!

3 Likes

Mine’s good thanks. I’m having a little more trouble focusing on stuff nearby but it’s doable with some effort and concentration, I’ll probably have to get reading classes eventually but that just comes with age. I’m quite happy with the results in general.

3 Likes