The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Mum gets half a sheep 2 times a year
They make it last as well, hence the leg of lamb, plus there willbe a venison roast as well

3 Likes

God dag @GregRedd! Svenska år mitt favorit språk. Jag talar det lite.

4 Likes

ooh, and just realised we close today, and not tomorrow. Yay?

5 Likes

hahaha dude enjoy it!

Just stay away from the malls - I made the mistake of going to tygervalley to pick up a bday gift quick. . . . I almost turned around, would have if I didn’t want to buy some 2kg dumbells for myself

1 Like

Yeah, we haven’t stepped foot in Canal Walk or Tygervalley since before March, have been to Table Bay Mall not too long ago which is a lot more sparse. But that won’t happen much any more.

2 Likes

Its why I just stay away as well, I avoid them as much as possible - will have to get clothes soon tho, the weight loss is now not huge but its def showing especially on pants and I will need new jeans soon - but I park at the entrance, grab a few pairs, go home try on and take back what I dont need

2 Likes

Table Bay mall is such a great mall. It’s wide, open and always quiet. It doesn’t have a huge selection of stores, but enough for when we want an excursion to a mall. We used to go there once a week when we stayed in Bloubergstrand, but since staying in Durbanville (about 1.5km away from Tygervalley) we seldom go to malls.

3 Likes

Willowbridge is a good one - more airy but a pity that the closed the roof up - its so that the slow market can run year long.

I just avoid malls in general

2 Likes

I cant get over the fact that tomorrow is the 24th “shocked”

3 Likes

So my mom just went to get tested, lets see if 2020 is going to finish the year off with a slap in the face as i have a lan plus christmas stuff planned this week…

3 Likes

Does she feel ill?

2 Likes

Completely man down, has been sleeping the whole day. (this is someone who normally cannot sleep)

2 Likes

Greetings saffers … just wanna say hope you all have a good and safe Xmas :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Dam thats hectic hope she gets well soon

3 Likes

Hope the sleeping helps. Rest is always best.

Hope your Christmas will be safe and good too.

3 Likes

2021…MEW Merch…we needs it

That is all.

If need be, I will do the research.

7 Likes

I second this

3 Likes

MEW branded adventure hoodie cough

3 Likes

4 Likes

But seriously, what makes a hoodie an 'adventure; hoodie?

2 Likes