The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Did anyone see the story about the Streamer wanting compensation after he won a copy of Cyberpunk

4 Likes

Morning people of the Palace

Full on lazy day today

3 Likes

Mornings…

So I need to get info for my boss on starting a TV station channel here and I wanted to call the government offices(they aren’t answering) but thought the caller ID my phone gave was hilarious:

4 Likes

If you are a church or ministry, ask yourself does being with all the other Christian channels help you reach your objective as a ministry of reaching the lost? How many unchurched will actually tune in and see your channel (because let’s be honest to see those channels it’s a very deliberate action to tune a decoder to those channels, so not likely the unchurched will do this) will you be preaching to the converted and making the fat fat on satellite?

Is unchurched a real word?

2 Likes

Hi everyone

4 Likes

Hi, hows your mom doing?

2 Likes

Hahahah ja i found them as well. i dont think unchurched is an official word but its descriptive.

Will keep them as a last resort for my boss. im trying to see what licensing requirement you need in order to operate a tv channel here like for instance E-tv etc.

2 Likes

Shes getting better but her chest is very sore, her breathing is fine but she says her entire chest feels bruised

6 Likes

Glad she is getting better!

2 Likes

Yeah im hoping so :slight_smile:

3 Likes
3 Likes

As people are saying, the only thing going out during curfew is the power!

5 Likes

Morning

5 Likes

Sawubona! Kusuku lwama-365 lonyaka, ngakho-ke kufanele lwenziwe, akunjalo? Cha. Unyaka ka-2020 unosuku olulodwa ngaphezulu kobukhona bawo obubi. Jabulela hhayi Unyaka Ymusha okwamanje!

:south_africa:
:information_source: :world_map:

4 Likes

Good morning folks. Busy couple of days. I wish scams would respect the holidays and not crash when I’m trying to take a staycation and get some gaming in.

If you need a reminder that we’re all in this together, watching South African schools’ amagwijo-inspired warcries always picks me up.

(If you’ve watched the “Chasing the Sun” documentary on the Springboks’ road to World Cup victory you might recognise the song.)

5 Likes

Good morning.

That is absolutely beautiful. I love and miss the Zulu culture and Kwa-Zulu Natal.

5 Likes

Mornings people of all the Palace. May you have a lovely day. I have been quiet gaming and reading and just switching off.

I’m taking this week as my mental health week and just relax

5 Likes

Good morning everyone.

Joburgs weather is not being kind. Everyday it is cloudy. I want to go out running in the sun!

4 Likes

:crazy_face:Mad dogs and Englishmen Czechs go out in the midday sun!:hot_face:

4 Likes

Found a spot of sunshine. Hotter than expected, awesome feeling.

3 Likes