The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Yes, I love hand lettering, typography and typefaces!! Along with logo design, especially when it is just type rather than logos.

3 Likes

Do you follow Will Paterson on youtube?

2 Likes

Yebo yes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can’t participate cause my tumb is fucked XD but I write like shit

2 Likes

Damned cities Skylines

3 Likes

IMG-20201230-WA0002

5 Likes

I actually own a rubber duck…but I don’t think it made it through the move to our new home…mmm

4 Likes

Get it, I do not.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Hope you all have a good day, this heat can fuck off now tho please!

4 Likes

Wow… I woke up with such a cotton mouth this morning and no amount of water seems to take that feeling away.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone.

5 Likes

Ok my head is pounding, all thanks to renovations going on next door - they started yesterday, breaking out all the tiles (why do people insist on replacing tiles with carpet?)

Im ready to murder

Also car is going into the panel beaters tomorrow.

1 Like

Yeah.

Was very chill actually. Mostly stayed indoors, as you can imagine… :smiley:

2 Likes

Depending on where it is, I can understand as a person who has laid tiles, it is a massive b!tch, carpet is definitely faster, and it might be cheaper. but again, depends on the room, no use putting carpet in like a kitchen or bathroom XD

1 Like

Its an office, and it was all tiled with a pretty tile but nope that needs to go and carpets put in

1 Like

if there was nothing wrong with the tiles, then yeah pretty stupid, bunch of extra work just for a carpet.

2 Likes

Good night, everyone!

3 Likes

Morning you sexy fuckers :mechanical_arm:

Getting another 30 ton truck of stock today. Already received one an Tuesday so this is going to be fun.

4 Likes

Morning

5 Likes