The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Please follow the affiliate link

2 Likes

everyone who buys one must comment in the reviews field: Most Epic Win seal of approval :+1:

3 Likes

I don’t even know which thread to post in anymore…

3 Likes

Morning

4 Likes

In the almost 3 years I’ve been here and known you, known of you, @SIGSTART I feel like in maybe the last year abouts I’ve been seeing more and more of you in the media and you’ve been doing more and more amazing things, nothing as great as MEW of course, so just a big well done and congrats and I hope everything keeps happening for you.

7 Likes

Good morning! :wave:
Have a poppin’ Tuesday!

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace
Hope you all have a good day

As promised, I ran the fan on the powerbank, https://www.takealot.com/adata-pt100-10000mah-power-bank-black-green/PLID48946091 - I use this one. It literally used maybe at the max 1/4 of the powerbank (I cant say exactly how much but it took the powerbank less than an hour to recharge.

5 Likes

Is it a good powerbank? You should charge takealot commission for the referrals :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I wish I could! They really should pay me :stuck_out_tongue:
Its a decent one, I can charge my phone and tablet at the same time or run a fan and charge my phone

2 Likes

Why do they call them the tantarts, there’s vokol art at the dentist

5 Likes

I am sorry dude, I believe they are torturers! Evil evil people

2 Likes

Because keeping you calm, getting really personal (in your mouth) without anesthetic and without chasing you away for life is an art I reckon. Part psychology, part sales skills with a friendly face.

4 Likes

sup ya’ll

5 Likes

lol

its so crazy to see how that word came to be I can see the German in the work

Arts or how it is in German is Arzt or Arztin means doctor. tooth doctor :smiley:

But still Dentists are evil people that’s why they keep Nitrous Oxide around to make you feel better, and then they become Vin Diesel at night

4 Likes

Mine never wants to share that with me

1 Like

I can’t feel my face when I’m with you

The weekend was talking about the dentist

2 Likes
3 Likes

Why do you show me this now after I’ve already ordered the air cooler thing. Now I must do 2 orders.

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Ive assumed most of us own power banks :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

After a long hard HOT day.

Hello friend

2 Likes