The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Yeah @Beo recommended it to me and I’ve been using it since earlier in the year.

Haha I still use Trello for projects and planning and things. And then Todoist as a todo list.

3 Likes

Doist is just becoming such a great brand, if you do chat via apps too you should check out Twist as well.

3 Likes

Alright! I think I can sneak out now muahaha

Gonna need to get to bed early tonight. Gonna have to wake up around 4am tomorrow for our first hockey practice, so I need to get all the covid-19 forms filled out and my kit packed up before I got to bed.

I was also up past midnight the past 2 nights photographing Mars, Jupiter and Saturn, so I need to get to sleep real early.

3 Likes

You can do that? Wow.

3 Likes

Anyone can really. Just point your phone at the sky :slight_smile: They’ll just look like stars though.

I really wish I had a proper telescope with a camera mount, but it’s a low priority. I just use my 500mm lens. I can make out Saturn’s rings, and sometimes stripes on Jupiter.

Last night I got a personal best shot of Saturn too, so I’m pretty happy. Both Jupiter and Saturn made their closest approach last night. (not sure closest approach in how long)

3 Likes

Official Space Thread requires evidence of said photography.

3 Likes

I concur

4 Likes

They’re still on my CF card in my camera. Have to post-process them still.

3 Likes

Got a good shot of Venus too!

4 Likes

Well lucky you avoided one of the other planets.

4 Likes
1 Like

Good morning. Bizarrely today I was up earlier than the whole rest of the week. Damn dogs.

6 Likes

Morning all

Woke up with a stuffy nose and a slight cough and yay me has to go work! Dosed up on airmune and acc

3 Likes

G’mornin’ y’all.

Today I’m eating waffles. It shall be glorious!

4 Likes

Bom Dia! Espero que todos tenham um ótimo sábado.
:portugal:

2 Likes

Good mornigsh everyonesh.

3 Likes

My phone died overnight, so I didn’t get woken up by my alarm (set for 3:55). Woke up at 4:30, which was when I wanted to leave, but I made it to hockey practice on time.

They went pretty easy on us, so thankfully I didn’t need my crutches.

4 Likes

Morning

3 Likes

Make sure to eat waffles at the waffle restaurant in Eden on Big Bay. They have all kinds of sweet and savory waffles. Also, before you go back home, be sure to go eat the fried chicken and waffles breakfast at the restaurant across M&B in Table Bay mall (just outside Bloubergstrand). I can’t remember the name of the place, but it’s the best fried chicken and waffles I’ve ever had. Ask for a soft poached egg on top for the best breakfast experience you’re bound to have in some time.

3 Likes

Has anyone got “Brain Eating Amoeba in the Tap Water” on their 2020: Oh What A Wonderful Year Bingo card?

https://abc13.com/brain-eating-amoeba-bad-water-supply-warning-tceq/6574686/
3 Likes