The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

I can’t find anything about it but has Gameclub been put on hold? Can we get it going again? Can I help with it? I know it’s kind of @SIGSTART’s thing.

3 Likes

Haha you are welcome to take over. I originally started it over at MyGaming and then here but as I got older life got busier and so then @SIGSTART took over and now he is probably sitting with the same problem.

So yes, it would be nice if someone takes over. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What @Solitude said. I would love it if someone took over Gameclub, @Entity.

Ideally there should be a whole team so that we can rotate the strike and have redundancy if someone needs to take a break for awhile.

4 Likes

I second this, same for the mewme nights - I need help

3 Likes

I don’t mind helping when or where I can, however I am only really able to do so when at my laptop, which is generally during work hours.

4 Likes

@Solitude Ah ok, I did see that it was you that started the first one here…

I can give it a go if that’s ok with everyone. I’m also not loaded in extra time but I can move some things around and find a gap :slight_smile: You know, such a social butterfly… I’ll stick to the format by copying from the previous ones.

Reason it came up is because I saw the trailer for Hellblade 2 and thought that I really enjoyed the first one even though it’s not the type of game I would normally play but did because of Gameclub.

@Wyvern I can also try help with things there. Must I bring the eats or something? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Just pick a game for the multiplayer night and nag people to show :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Ok, I’ll bring the eats for myself then :grinning:

5 Likes

Perfect I will silently beg but never ask :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Got my booking this time, first available date and time. So next week Friday I as standing in a queue.

5 Likes

Sorry about the MEWME nights guys. My focus is just elsewhere at the moment.

5 Likes

Official 2021 gamescom Opening Night Live Stream is live

3 Likes

Mornings! :grinning::wave:

5 Likes

I’m only experiencing one at the moment… Are you living across multiple parallel universes where you can experience more than one at a time?

4 Likes

I would like to try out one of the parallel universes where I got to sleep in

5 Likes

Yeah. It’s one of those “I know it’s Thursday, so why does it feel like Monday again?” mornings. :grinning:

5 Likes

Morning

5 Likes

I’m so used to MEW/Discourse that other forums feel heavy and clunky to use.

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace

4 Likes

Mornings good people!
Going for my 2nd vac shot today! Hopefully I do t feel too sick from it as I see a lot of people feel quite sick for 3 days after getting the 2nd shot.

6 Likes