The Division 2

1 Like

A little more info about The Division movie that was announced at E3 a few weeks back has been released by Ubisoft.

The Division movie has its director, writer, and now a home, thanks to Netflix. The upcoming film – directed by David Leitch (Deadpool 2, Atomic Blonde, The Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw) and written by Rafe Judkins (Agents of SHIELD, The Wheel of Time) – will come exclusively to the streaming platform.

No indication if it’ll be available on Netflix globally or even a vague indication of a release date either.

2 Likes

If I were to judge a movie by its talent lineup alone I would have pretty high hopes for this one!

2 Likes

Been playing Div 2 for the last month, nice game, play mostly single player, will venture out into public later on. Love the game realistic setting and combat.

2 things that I find a bit distracting is the amount of red fuel containers EVERYWHERE…and their brothers, bags and boxed of all shapes and sizes. It feels a bit tacky, hell, not even the original Doom had as much explosive barrels. It just looks odd and out of place.

But thats just nitpicking, compared to how much I love playing the game, it dont mind it much. I got into Div a bit late, got the original game via humble bundle last year sometime, but only started playing it this year around Feb.

2 Likes

Is there a MEW clan yet?

1 Like

Not that I know of, I thought it was just me who played it still - plus I dont pvp

Ok I’ll create one then

2 Likes

would be awesome coop, I dont like the pvp thing much, I think I ventured out once in Div 1

2 Likes

maybe wrong thread, but i saw reply here. :stuck_out_tongue:
I started playing division 1 again, and got a real enjoyment out of the Survival mode…really cool.

thats all, just wanted to comment

2 Likes

BTW, anybody still wanting to join the Div2 MEW clan hit me up. I had to make the clan invite only in order to keep the riff raff out

1 Like

I’m considering giving this a download (using my brother’s Uplay +), but my plate is a bit full right now.

Does this game have multiple character slots like the first one?

Yep, but I just have one that I am playing with for now

1 Like

Sweet. I’m using my brother’s Uplay account to play the Uplay + games (don’t think it will be an issue) so having multiple slots means I can have my own character that won’t mess with his stuff.

Just going to wait and see what happens at Inside Xbox tonight then I might grab Division 2 this weekend.

1 Like

So I downloaded the game but when I launch it I just get a black screen and nothing happens?

1 Like

Weird, mine launches with no issues

1 Like

Got it working. Found posts on ubisoft forums and deleted some files they told me to.

3 Likes

So far I am impressed. The game auto detected my PC with everything on low and even then I could tell it wasn’t running smooth. I thought I’d take a gamble and switch to DX12 and much to my surprise it worked and I could even push it to medium settings and now it runs very smooth. Probably not a solid 60FPS but no noticeable lag anymore. Shooting is decent, loot seems good.

3 Likes

The game is very well optimized. I run on high/very high at a solid 75fps
You have a Radeon right? Then you should be on DX12

2 Likes

Correct yes. I have a RX460. It’s a bit long in the tooth now but it still serves me well for the most part.