The Epic Game Store

You’ll likely find they did similar things around other titles like BL3. No exclusivity, no selling here.

1 Like

I am all for the under dog, but this is starting to feel VERY underhanded

1 Like

No feel. It is underhanded.

3 Likes

At what point did you consider them the underdog?

Right at the start :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Can I just add this to the list this has happened about 6 times now.

1 Like

Thats what I had!

1 Like

I know how to fix it but its just such a slet.

1 Like

Quoted for posterity.

1 Like

Nice MS Paint job you got there.

Can you believe that is the epic store client.

Well at least I can log in now and not get you are trying to connect too many times please try later bs.

How is the company that can throw around millions in fortnite money ever an underdog?

Their anti-consumer tendencies are just showing more and more as time goes on…

Can’t make their own target months so now they are removing them from their road map… The epic failure continues…Still no sign of a basic shopping cart…

What is this error message even?

2 Likes

How dare you intend to use a service like this too frequently

3 Likes

Apparently once is too frequent…

3 Likes

Reminds me of that time they had an issue with @crzwaco trying to buy 5 games at once.

2 Likes

O I have had that way too many times the last time it took a week before I could log in.

Well the epic launcher is uninstalled fk it won’t suffer anymore.

2 Likes

I’m at the point where if something releases as an Epic exclusive, then I’ll just wait for the “real” release the following year. Think there is currently 2 or 3 games on there that I’m interested in, but I’ve got more than enough to keep me interested until then. Maybe by next year this time, I would have worked through my backlog.

3 Likes

Just reinstalled the pc, and there’s no official way to install from cache or “backed up files”. I was a hater, but the pull of Borderlands 3 and WRC8 was too much. Felt like a fat kid staring at a cupcake… a rainbow cup cake… with sprinkles.

Jokes aside, I feel like we’ve come to just deal with the fact that some services are crap, and others are better. I mean, people put up with Origin for years, when Battlefield launched from a browser. And now EA’s back on steam :rofl:

3 Likes