The Epic Game Store

[OT] How’s WRC8? Have heard it’s a huge improvement from the early versions.

1 Like

No we didn’t.

3 Likes

WRC8 is a different simulator, to the benchmark that has become Dirt Rally 2.0. The environments feel different, surfaces, weather, the cars handle the way, I expect it would handle, with no obvious, “wtf!” moments. Graphics look good, nothing earth shattering, though sometimes there’s some odd looking textures in random places on a stage (doubt you’d notice though, unless you were sunday driving). All current cars, and current locations. If you follow any FIA WRC, it’s an absolute treat! I think it adds up to a great rally package, and alleviates the dirt rally 2.0 burn out, that might becoming a thing for some.

2 Likes

Epic up to crap again.

3 Likes

Tencent owned, so that’s the corona virus

1 Like

Epic Games Store did a thing:

5 Likes

zomg, dudes… SHOPPING CART!

4 Likes

Slowly getting there.

3 Likes

Welcome to 2003 (actually 1994 but giving leeway) Epic.

5 Likes

I keep getting friend requests from absolute strangers and there is no way to see any other detail of them. For all I know it is from someone here on the forum…

4 Likes

I haven’t got one friend on the Epic store because I don’t know who any of the people are.

3 Likes

A weed kop, an steroid juicer, and a switch fanboy.

3 Likes

I’ve gotten the same thing.
And they all look like BS made up names as if Epic is trying to pretend they have a thriving community.

3 Likes

I havent had one friend request that I dont know yet

2 Likes

I have @FriedPet but he stopped gaming.

3 Likes

Oh come on EGS! Je ne parle pas français!

4 Likes

Pourquoi?!

2 Likes

It feels like I am hating more on the Epic Game Store, but this is just dumb:

I have GTA V installed from the Rockstar launcher. I claimed the GTA V from EGS, purely to have the extras that comes with it.

So I thought if I launch GTA V I will just get the extras. No.

What if I install GTA V from EGS, then it should link, right? Wrong. It now installed a 2nd copy of the Rockstar Launcher!!!

OK, now at least it is linking the 2 so I will only need one launcher going forward, right?

OK, great, the launcher worked with all my previous games showing. Lets close and see what happens when we launch from EGS.

Oh no, I now have to link the account again, and go through the super frustrating “I am not a robot” controls… again. At least now it asked for my 2FA for Rockstar.

And now the game launches. What a mission. All my Onlne characters are there, but I decided to create a new one for the MEW CREW!

Now when I launch the Rockstar Launcher from the desktop, I have to sign in again, but cannot because:

I am about to give up. It is not worth the few extras…

4 Likes

Wi wi mayonaise

2 Likes

So i redeemed the free gta, and got the $10 coupon, so I bought Borderlands 3, and got another coupon, so I bought the 1st DLC, and got another coupon, so I bought the 2nd DLC, and got another coupon which I believe only expires around november, so I just got Bl3 and two DLC’s for cheaper than what most people paid to get the base game :D, well done EPIC sometimes you don’t screw up.

5 Likes