The Epic Game Store

Im gonna do that now

1 Like

Don’t take free stuff, that’s how the pedos get you

7 Likes

I did the same, except sans DLC. So I just paid R258 for Borderlands 3. Gonna play it sometime over the weekend. :smile:

2 Likes

Shout if you need a hand :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Another reason to hate EGS: it is a sad day that all the games are too cheap for me to apply my $10 voucher! I want expensive games so I can save money! What a crazy age we live in! :rofl:

3 Likes

Just put two games in your cart?

2 Likes

Hahaha! Beautiful stabbing! :rofl:

I wanted to grab control’s dlc with the vouchers

It didnt work … its also to cheap

Not EGS, but part of the larger discussion…

I wonder how much you have to pay for exposure like this on Steam?

1 Like

So it just hit me. Maybe I’m a bit slow, but it really just hit me. EGS is giving away free games every 2 weeks. That’s a fortnight. Get it? A “Fortnite”?

6 Likes

Also went and used a coupon to buy a BL3 DLC (the tentacle one). Good deal. Now I have to wait half the day to play it, stupid slow internet. Will get the other one tonight, so it can download through the night.

3 Likes

Haha, clever!

2 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Is your Steam wishlist too long?

Maybe you are a bit slow, it has been weekly for many months now. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Well, it started off as fortnightly at least… I’m living in the past! Besides, I don’t even know when a new week starts anymore. Days, weekends and public holidays just kind of melt together now with working from home being a reality.

5 Likes

funny you should mention this. I bought the game on the EGS, but never got around to playing it as I keep waiting for the “Full Release”. Now its on Steam for R90, I am very tempted…

3 Likes

If I buy it on Epic would I have to download and play it through the Epic launcher, or could I use Uplay?

If I have to choose between the devil and the deep blue sea, maybe I’ll choose the sea.

2 Likes

I will ask nima - Dowload via epic but you play via uplay (I am not sure how that works - suspect it just links the uplay account)

1 Like

You have to link it to uplay. After which, the game actually shows up in UPlay. As long as both launchers are open, you can run the game from either, or even just in explorer and double-click the .exe, I believe.

These launcher wars are stupid now :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Launcherception.

2 Likes