The Epic Game Store

//New thread name - Why do people hate alcohol so much?

:grin:

7 Likes

Interesting, people usually don’t ask me :slight_smile: . Guess they’re too scared that I’m religious and that I might tell them. While I probably can have moral reasons for not drinking, my reason is much simpler than that. I hate the taste. I have very fine tastes so I tend to get finicky with what I drink and eat.

I do have a very low tolerance for drunk people though… also stupid people, but that’s besides the point.

This thread should probably be renamed to “What do people hate and why”.

6 Likes

Just noticed that the EGS is showing prices in Randelas now. That’s new.

3 Likes

That’s pretty cool. Not sure if it changes the prices but this is a step in the right direction.

3 Likes

That’s very interesting indeed. Time to go see how that impacts the prices and if I still have that coupon, how does it impact that.

2 Likes

Sadly, it looks like things are more expensive now. I bought The Old World for $7.99 and now it’s there for R291.99.

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s more expensive across the board. I bought Mortal Shell for $13 which back then was around R230 and the price in Rand right now is R210.

2 Likes

I wonder how they decided what prices the games will be. I also bought Control from there. Must actually go look and see how much I paid.

1 Like

I just saw I lost my coupon - that is sad

Expired or they removed it?

1 Like

I thought I had till end nov early dec but I might be mistaken :frowning:

Mine was valid until 01 Nov. So I think they expired.

2 Likes

With regional pricing it comes down to the publisher’s decision what conversion rate they use.

4 Likes

15 Free games is quite a deal. I wonder if many of them will be repeats.

2 Likes

I’m sure there will be some repeats but even then there should be a decent amount of new content.

These days, as a PC Gamer, all you need to spend money on is a system, you could easily fill all your gaming time with all the free giveaways and free-to-plays.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Will they add all my Itch.io purchases, like the massive bundle from a few months back, to my Epic library?

1 Like

No idea, you can be our tester

1 Like

A number of documents from Epic Games have supposedly been been leaked. This might be interesting to some:

As I understand:

Entitlements: free downloads
Buyout price = how much Epic paid to the dev
Epic UA Cost = how much it effectively cost for Epic to acquire a user account

4 Likes