The first Most Epic Gaming Quiz

Welcome everyone to the first ever Most Epic Gaming Quiz! A quiz to see how well do you know the gaming industry, and some gaming trivia

Let’s have some fun and see how many answers you can get correctly.

And let’s just leave Google completely. Try and do the quiz without resorting to Google. You are free to go and Google some questions afterwards if you want, or you can redo the quiz and try to get a better score!!

So follow the link below, grab your thinking cap and try out this Quiz

Notes:

I put this quiz together because I was bored in a long-ass meeting, but I am confident that the information and answers are all 100% correct. All questions are multiple choice. You will not see the right answer if you got a question right, giving it some replayability. And you can try as many time as you want!!

Share your scores below, or discuss some questions or trivia. If this is a success and fun, might just create another one at a later stage again!

And Most importantly, HAVE FUN!!!

9 Likes

21/60 - only three questions I knew. Wololo, stay a while and listen and the other diablo one.

Might I add thats a matric pass

2 Likes

This is great! Took me back to some amazing memories!!
Only scored 23/60.

3 Likes

Yeah the quiz was not built to be all that easy, and the first draft had that you had to type in the answers yourself. But I felt that was way too difficult.

Although I created the quiz, I don’t think I would get much better than 30 myself. Some of those answers were eye opening in my research.

2 Likes

That was a tough one. I managed a 43

2 Likes

Hek yeah 32, above 50% :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t really care about the developers or history, only care about the games

1 Like

31/60… at least above 50% :smiley:

1 Like

42/60 not too bad

1 Like

Great quiz! 45/60 is not too bad.

I hate to be that guy, but someone has to do it.

*Is the Wii U really current gen? Nintendo has two current gen consoles simultaneously? Is this right?
*The correct name is Demon’s Souls, not Demon Souls.
*La Noire was developed by Team Bondi (mostly), which is not an available answer.

Sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Also noticed now that even if you choose WiiU, which is definitely older than Xbox One and PS4 (not even to mention the Switch) it shows that you have it wrong.

Unless those were all trick questions?

3 Likes

Yup, and Pong was Atari, not one of the options listed on the quiz either

3 Likes

Fair points all of them.

The Wii U has stopped all global manufacturing, so cannot be considered a true current gen console. But it is a bit of a sneaky question

So I forgot the 's…mea culpa

LA Noire one, you are correct and is an error on my side as I was way too confident on my own recollection of the info.

3 Likes

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

Shit you’re right!!! URGH again error on my part

2 Likes

Overall great little Quiz! Was a nice little break from work

2 Likes

Great quiz! 41/60

1 Like

Best score so far is @Glordit with a staggering 49/60!!!

I got 39/60… Average…

1 Like

Great quiz @DieGrootHammer!

I got 34 points and I’m ashamed of some of the questions that I got wrong. Especially considering I played the hell out of Theme Hospital but I can’t remember the answer.

3 Likes

I’m glad everyone enjoyed doing the quiz. I certainly enjoyed putting it together.

The stats so far is rather interesting. Some questions I thought were complete gimmies are stumping people, and some questions I thought were unfairly tough people are getting right.

Also…someone got the quote “I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow to the knee” wrong…I think you’ve lost your gamer card sir/madam.

5 Likes

Only 22 for me

2 Likes

Welcome to the exclusive club! :hugs: :rofl:

1 Like

The amount of useless info in my head is scary, but I dont find it odd that I dont remember gaming stuff

1 Like