The MEW Occasional General Meeting

The meeting has been set for Saturday, 27 January 2018 at 20:00 in the MyGaming Community Discord channel (the one originally created by GregRedd).

To join, jump into the General Chat voice channel on Discord and I’ll drag you into the invite-only OGM channel (to avoid drive-bys).

I’ll also expand modding powers on Discord so the mods on MEW can help me make sure everyone that wants to be in the meeting gets to be there.

I’ll also try to record it so we can continue any discussions afterwards.

Original Post:

I would like to set up a time for everyone interested to have a quick discussion about issues relating to the operation of MEW. Stuff that is simply faster to talk about than explain in writing.

The meeting will be held on the MyGaming Discord channel.

The Agenda

1. Welcome (why do agendas always have this?)
  2. Online advertising 101
  3. What do you want for Most Epic Win?
  4. ???
  5. PROFIT!

Proposed date (see poll)

This weekend: 20–21 January
Next weekend: 27–28 January

If you would like to participate and you have certain restrictions on the general hours during which you can join, please say so in the thread.

If you have any matters arising, please also post them in this thread so I can add them.

(This is a multi-answer poll)

• 20 January (Saturday, late afternoon/evening)
  • 21 January (Sunday, afternoon/evening)
  • 27 January (Saturday)
  • 28 January (Sunday)

0 voters

Sundays from 8ish in the evening is best for me to join or else start and I will join once I can

I can’t do Sunday evenings again but any other time is fine.

1 Like

If we prearrnage I can make sure to be there on a sat

I’m good for this weekend in the evenings, as well as next weekend Sunday evening. I’ll sit and put together a list of ideas and questions I have.

I’m away this week.

But the next Saturday and Sunday are fine.

Like Wyv after 20:00

1 Like

I think Saturdays are good, since Sunday evening are normally “family” time for those that have such but i’m around either way.

1 Like

Wow, the polls are basically neck-and-neck with Saturdays taking a slight lead.

Just so there is no uncertainty, I’m going to make a call that I won’t be hosting the meeting this weekend. This will give people more time to weigh in, plan, prepare, etc.

It doesn’t seem to be possible to edit polls, so I’m stuck with the 20 and 21 January options in there.

I’ll close the poll on Monday after 12:00 and set the date for our first OGM then.

1 Like

So looks like everyone is available this Saturday, but I will not be available. If the meeting happens then, I’ll just put all my thoughts into a document and send it through for discussion.

I will also record it and make it available here, then we can continue the discussion on the forum.

I’m going to be absent for the most part until March.

OK. The meeting is set for this Saturday from 20:00. It will be held on the MyGaming Discord in a special invite-only channel so we don’t get any drive-bys.

To join, jump into the General Chat voice channel on Discord and I’ll drag you into the OGM channel.

I’ll also expand modding powers on Discord so the mods on MEW can help me make sure everyone that wants to be in the meeting gets to be there.

I’ll also try to record it so we can continue any discussions afterwards.

1 Like

Damn, the only time on the list that I wasn’t available. Oh well, I’ll just prepare all my comments and questions beforehand. :cry:

Sorry, man. I’m happy to catch up with you after the meeting on Sunday if there’s anything you’d like to follow up on.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that you won’t be able to make it @DieGrootHammer.

I’ll be there. :slight_smile:

Email jou vrae en lyste vir my :slight_smile:

And he did! ANd I love the way his mind works - you should see this document he sent me!

1 Like

I’ll do my best to be there

Cool just send me an invite again for mygaming discord.

I’m pretty sure you’re already on there :D. You were pasting links to Killing Floor 2 games.