The MotoGP Thread

More rulings and governance to control rider choice and decisions, I can’t say I agree with this one.

2 Likes

Excellent for Brad! Three more years to get KTM to the top. (And then switch to Ducati for double the money :grinning:)

3 Likes

That is amazing news for him, he deserves the chance!

2 Likes

Double podiums P1 and P2 for Bagnaia and Binder in the Sprint and Race in Austria:

Bagnaia absolutely dominated the GP finishing more than 5 seconds clear of Binder who also had a lonely P2 ride for most of the second half of the race.

Overall Standings after the Austria GP weekend:

Bagnaia and the Ducati team looking more and more likely to retain the Championships. Still a fair few races to go though.

3 Likes

MotoGP riders are a different level of human.

2 Likes

Love it!

What a fantastic Moto3 Race.

1 Like

Fantastic Moto2 Race too.

Multiple riders crash on the first corner of the MotoGP Race start. Then Bagnaia had a violent high-side out in front and had Binder ride over his legs.

2 Likes
2 Likes

1 Like

MotoGP coming to India this weekend, we’re in for a big one!!

1 Like

2024 Roster

1 Like

Sort your shit out India!

2 Likes

I’ve sent a strong-worded email to all my Indian colleagues in the hopes of getting this resolved at soonest.

2 Likes

What a race!!

1 Like

2 Likes

Yeah, the writing was on the wall from early on this season. How soon before the “Marquez to Ducati” announcement is made official? And how soon into next season before he is top stepping the podium again? Cal Crutchlow reckons the same…

2 Likes

2 Likes

After today’s FP2 session, the results put the top 10 riders straight into Q2.

Bezz had a stunning hot take followed by Aleix taking the top spot with another blistering pace to put him in front.

Binder had some good speed and saw him in 2nd until he was knocked down to 4th position. Typically though he does well in Practice and Race but come Qualifying he tends to bottom out a bit.

Miller got frustrated as Beast crashed out into the gravel trap.

Current champ, Bagnaia, made a crucial mistake that caused him to lose time and get knocked out of the top 10.

@GregRedd, how are my reporting and journalistic skills? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Quality! Better than the Honda, not quite at Ducati level just yet. So, KTM-ish! :smiley: