The MotoGP Thread

Such sexy shots here.

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

Not surprised after that monster high-side crash of his in Indonesia.

1 Like

That was a great Moto3 race, such a fight for position.

1 Like

I’m a big fan of the Binders but I’m really hoping Espargaro can take it, he really qualified well and put in the effort.

1 Like

Some exceptional racing in each category, but that fight for first in MotoGP was top notch.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Thanks for that i missed the race

Pole and the win, good weekend for Espargaro and Aprillia

3 Likes

2 Likes

Very talented and very balanced field of riders this year. Three races so far, nine podiums, and nine different riders have claimed them.

2 Likes

Yeah I totally agree, it’s refreshing to see such a split and diverse field. As good as Rossi and Marquez are, it’s kinda nice that they’re missing, though I do hope that Marc gets well soon.

3 Likes

BREAKING

2 Likes
1 Like

Some good mix happening in Q1.

Let’s see what happens in Q2.

I didn’t expect Martin to be leading, but nice to see Runs up there too. Let’s see what Marquez and Quartararo can do.

B Binder not doing too bad and got a solid 7 so far with D Binder with a blunder and landing 14.

2 Likes

Nice to see the Ducatis klapping it in COTA, but what is making them so :fire:

2 Likes

Wow… The Ducatis are blazing with speed in that back straight. But the Suzuki of Rins is matching them in the corners.

Marquez had a dismal start and took him all the way back to bottom and climbing the positions well.

2 Likes

No denying that Marquez is a brilliant rider, he has such a feel for the bike and always pushing it and his limits.

Unreal Qualifying session at Portimao in weird “dry but with wet patches” conditions. Counted at least seven crashers between the two sessions.

Incredible lap from Zarco for the pole. Marc Marquez briefly held P1 with a lap that would have seen him P3, but he set it under Yellow (for one of the many crashes) and his time was cancelled.

The windy, up and down rollercoaster that is the Portimao Circuit is an insane place to drive a car around when it’s dry. Throw some moisture into the mix and then race a MotoGP motorcycle here…! These guys all have balls of solid galvanised steel.

2 Likes