The Official Nintendo Switch Thread

Coz its addictive, or coz its about as much fun as watching paint dry ?

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Reviews:

Opencritic: 85
Metacritic: 84

I am no fan of JRPGā€™s at all, but itā€™s the last big release for the Switch this year. And it seems that it is a fine addition to the collection

Because its better than steamworld dig 2 and will consume you.

haha, cool story bro. SWF2 is better than Mario Odyssey, so i doubt that SDV would beat it.

Reported as spamā€¦you cannot write such blasphemous things like that about Mario Odyssey. :smirk:

Plus if you continue talking about SteamWorld Dig like this, Iā€™ll have to buy it, and I donā€™t have the time/money to add ANOTHER game to my list. Please donā€™t give me FOMOā€¦

dude, you REALLY need to get SWD2. its only 200 odd bucks right now. grab it before the price increase!

I beg to differ.

1 Like

I must say im really enjoying SWD2, and i am so tempted to get Xenobladeā€¦

You can differ all you want. But I cannot remember when the last time was I played a game from when I woke up until I went to bed. I did exactly that with Stardew Valley yesterday. I started at around 7:30 and stopped at about 23:30 with maybe less than an hour break in-between all day. No jokes.

Itā€™s awesome when you find a game that can do that, it just wasnā€™t for me. I think I also had a warped idea or perception of what it was. For instance, I had no idea that all the relationship bollocks was optional.

STARDEW FOR THE WIN! FUCK STEAMWORLD DIG! FUCK IT IN CAPITAL LETTERS!

I really want xenoblade.

Iā€™m really tempted and want Xenoblade too. The world looks amazing, voice acting is superb and the music is sublime.

Yeah man. But I will rather save the money for a weekend away Iā€™m December.

Odyssey is starting to grow on me. And itā€™s already impacting other games. Iā€™m running around in Overlord and looking for secret areas that are not there

1 Like

NO REGERTS!

Fuck off beo. Goddamnit I donā€™t want to buy it.

Rumours going around of Dark Souls games coming to switch. Please let it be so. Praise the sun