The Official PlayStation Thread

SnowRunner looks amazing, I can’t wait to get my hands on it.

1 Like

Sony bringing in another PlayStation Play at Home initiative with more games for FREE.

3 Likes

Excellent! I’ve been wanting to try out HZD for ages now.

Now where’s that “do I finish games” topic?

2 Likes

Still 3 weeks or so before H:ZD goes free (save the date: 19 April - 14 May), but the promised Indie and VR games are now available (through until 23 April):

Also, there is still time (until 1 April) to grab Ratchet & Clank if you haven’t yet.

2 Likes

I didn’t think Astro Boy would be available on PS4.

Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition will be available for free download between April 19 8:00pm PT / April 20 04:00 BST / 05:00 CEST and May 14 8:00pm Pacific Time / May 15 04:00 BST / 05:00 CEST.

Available now for adding to your PSN Library:

4 Likes

Brilliant!

I’ve been wanting this for ages.

2 Likes

Ok now I hate you all!

1 Like

You can always get it on the epic store

2 Likes

The problem is the funding of it :stuck_out_tongue: currently payday is 5 days away, knowing the boss - it will be paid on Monday next week…
And this week has to many days with to little cash :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I have not fired up my PS4 in months. We are going away this weekend and thought we would take the PS4 as a dvd player. Then I saw the Play at Home and bam! Horizon Zero Dawn! Why are people not talking about this more?

PS: sorry family, daddy is playing, you cannot watch movies…

2 Likes

Agreed! I don’t even have a PS and I’m excited for those that do!

2 Likes

I can honestly say I’m only an hour or three in, and I’m really enjoying HZD.

1 Like

Yeah it’s one of the 2 games I completed back when I had a PS4. That and Destiny 1. I started the DLC, but it didn’t grab me like the main game, so I never completed the DLC. I did manage to unlock most of the stuff in the main game though…

1 Like

R149 for 3 months of PSN

I ordered one and got the code via email instantly. Wish I had more cash… I don’t know if there’s a limit, but that would be 1 year for R600.

The codes expire May 31st for redemption, but once redeemed, they last 3 months after your sub expires (if active).

1 Like

PS+ game this month!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Tune in next Thursday, September 9 at 1:00pm Pacific Time / 9:00pm BST / 10:00pm CEST for a look into the future of PS5. The Showcase will weigh in at around 40 minutes and include updates from PlayStation Studios and some of the industry’s most imaginative developers, for games releasing this holiday and beyond.

https://www.youtube.com/playstation

1 Like
3 Likes

Completely forgot about this, so thank you for doing the linkage thing!

Some solid looking trailers there, and a lot to keep PlayStationers happy I imagine.

2 Likes