Also 15 months for the price of 12

Works out to a few cents cheaper per month than the Black Friday deal

2 Likes

For those of you with The Crew 2

Fortnite pack free for PS Plus subscribers

2 Likes

They already have a January sale.

1 Like

Sony PlayStation starting to open the doors to outsiders?

2 Likes

That’s great news though! EA Access is great value and would be a wonderful add-on to PS4. Somehow EA games just fit well on consoles.

3 Likes

Worthy news of an article I would almost say. I have not been doing the EA Access thing, but this weekend I got a taste of it from my brother-in-law. I must say if you are into sports games, this is a very good service to consider. The fact that Battlefield 5 is also on there, and a fair few other games that you might want to play but not pay for is actually great. Perhaps some people that have done Origin Access or EA access on Xbox can comments.

1 Like

Free games on Playstation Plus for August

Wipeout Omega Collection

Compete at breakneck speed in the iconic futuristic combat racer featuring sharp bends, head-spinning loops and sheer sudden drops.

Take on all the content from Wipeout HD, Wipeout HD Fury and Wipeout 2048 featuring 26 reversible circuits, 46 unique ships, plenty of game modes and a blend of new and classic music tracks. Play against AI or take out your friends with a range of weapons in two-player races or with up to eight players online.

59e8a5d25bafe3cef53c9598

Sniper Elite 4

Play as the expert marksman Karl Faiburne and take the shots that could change the course of history’s most devastating conflict in Rebellion’s third-person shooter.

Embark on daring missions in wide-open levels deep inside enemy territory as you take advantage of a variety of World War II rifles, pistols, traps, grenades, explosives and more. Land satisfying longshots and witness your most devastating attacks with the kill cam. Remember to take account of wind, gravity and heart rate – one wrong move and you might miss.

Free games for March.

Colossus! :scream:

1 Like

Dang, and here’s me without a sub this month…

1 Like

Woohoo, free games are official…

“Both titles will be available to download from Tuesday, April 7, until Monday, May 4.”

Now I can join the Dirt Rally 2.0 league, and for anyone who hasn’t played Uncharted 4, I’m actually jealous of what you will still experience. It is literally my number 1 game ever.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Not sure how I feel about this…

this reminds me of when they changed lara’s face for the definitive edition of Tomb Raider

1 Like

I dunno, I’m kinda pissed off about it. I don’t like the new Peter Parker and this may be due to my original experiences with the game and the characters. The visual distinctions and differences is one thing, I get that, the game must look better and HDR and UHD and all that bolloks. But to replace a character? That’s just messed up.

I guess I just got too emotionally invested in the character(s) and thus I want my original experience to be remembered and unaltered.

I dunno…

1 Like
1 Like

Anyone care to shares theirs?

2 Likes

This is completely scary

I think I’ll pass D:

2 Likes